JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Just went to scoop at FTL. These are not labeled as QS, so I was able to use Military on these.

Last edited:
I have $30 FNL WC, looks like they are charging $9.99 to ship. I suppose I'd still be saving some money though.

I have $30 FNL WC, looks like they are charging $9.99 to ship. I suppose I'd still be saving some money though.
or you can wait and see if FNL changes it to free shipping 
wink.gif

@ Dallas FTL galleria picking up my raffle I hit on...Ton of people wearing em in the mall and the store was really busy, 5 other people picking up their raffles too

Villa pair shipped. Went to the mall and was surprised to see these out on the wall. The eblens I got a pair from this morning sold all their raffle pairs. Back in the day I prefered the red lows to these, but when comparing last year's reds to these, the carolina pair is far superior. Better materials, better patent cut, and better sole.

Went to pick up my pair at champs. Saw a scratch on the patent leather and there was touch up paint trying to cover it up. Smh. Ended up getting the 13 lows instead.

Yeah these are overall nicer than the other recent 11 lows. Jordan don't skimp out on a UNC color....I know 11 lows are hated by some and baby blue isn't exactly a hit but these to me were a huge grail and I've waited a long time 2 finally own these. Very happy with my purchase.

Decided to pass on these. These aren't a $175 shoe to me($190 with tax). If I can catch a sale, great. If not, passing with no regrets. JB's price hikes are just stupid.

How did champs play themselves by allowing people to buy shoes that weren't reserved?? Horrible and I mean horrible word choice here. Yal need to give DJ Khalid's dictionary a rest now.
Who quoting DJ Khaled? Not I. And perhaps you need to make sure all of your words are correct, before trying to get Captain Correction on people. If the rules say, shoes are to be claimed before 3pm, then they should've either told the walk ups to wait until 3, or accommodated them first before the reservations, since they had the reserves and surplus separate. All I was trying to say. If you don't know, simply ask before making snap judgments and critiquing people. If you got your pair, congrats and have a nice day.

11's are so easy. I've got bred lows, referee IEs, closing ceremonies, blue and gums, the space jams, and these. While all have been easy, I want to say these have been the easiest. I copped two pairs.

Last edited:
what makes a shoe X amount?

everything in life is over priced. 

It's just an individual thing. To me, an XI low isn't worth almost 200 bucks to me...especially a baby blue one. To each their own. To the people who got them, enjoy. 8)

It's just a sale or bust for me on this one.

what makes a shoe X amount?

everything in life is over priced. 

If you save 5-10 bucks it's a deal according to most. I don't get it, if a 20-30 dollar or less discount is what makes someone bite, they need to find a few more hours a week to work. I'd rather pay a little more than wasting gas and/or time (both financially negative) to track down a small savings that makes me feel like I won. Like em or love em, buy them. Hate them, move on to the next of the million releases. What a great time to love Jordan's if you ask me. Not saying to always pay retail instead of waiting for a deal, but if that's someone's only reasoning, they should have passed regardless.

Back
Top Bottom