JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Actually I checked on snkrs couple of hours ago
It showed soldout in most sizes
iPhone here
Then Back to fsr
It was indeed pumpfake, fake sellout

Last edited:
I come off like an ahole. Cause a plethora of people just come off dumb or completely inexperienced, yet post so frequent here.
Far from inexperienced bro. Just believe in organization. And TBH, I don't post frequently at all. I'm usually just around for info on new releases. But, like you said, it's whatever. It's just shoes. Not that deep

Facetious. However on my iPhone, I too have seen a FSR all day. Even the crown jewel of all sizes, a 12.5 has been available all day, and that is usually always the first to go in almost every release.

View media item 2406067this was when i was trying to get a size 9 this morning

no reason to lie and waste my time and pay extra for shipping ordering from jimmy jazz

Actually I checked on snkrs couple of hours ago
It showed soldout in most sizes
iPhone here
Then Back to fsr
It was indeed pumpfake, fake sellout

Mike tryin' to get yall to bite. :pimp:

QUmfT2.gif

this was when i was trying to get a size 9 this morning

no reason to lie and waste my time and pay extra for shipping ordering from jimmy jazz
I'm not calling you a liar.  Simply mistaken.  It appears you and a some others glitched out.  A SNKRS fake sell out is deliberate and obvious across the board on iphone, android, and desktop.  That's not what went down today.

Last edited:

I'm not calling you a liar.  Simply mistaken.  It appears you and a some others glitched out.  A SNKRS fake sell out is deliberate and obvious across the board on iphone, android, and desktop.  That's not what went down today.
it happened to me on the royals, Before they popped up it said sold out for me. Then I got the FSR on my computer, struck out due to nike sucking

View media item 2406067this was when i was trying to get a size 9 this morning

This happened to me on the true blues... yes I said the true blues.... unreal. I literally couldn't get anything on snkrs since. I had to open a new account under my girlfriends name to fix it. Almost like I was blacklisted.. not sure if it was the fact I would return everything that went on sale that I wanted and found cheaper for almost a year. My girlfriend ended up hitting on the royals with that new account, she told me she loved how easy it was to get and surprise me with. She had no idea the struggle I went through for a long time with that app lol

solecitor solecitor you would purchase thru snkrs
Hold on for a year, then buy when it was cheaper then return your Nike pair?
Yep sounds like blacklist to me lol
But don't a lot of people do the same?
My success rate on snkrs is [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I don't return anything [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was given a few simply by just asking

just got em on chat. They offered me 10 and I asked for 20, just got 20 lol. Thanks

Repped. just hit up nike chat and got 20.

ol' girl was tryna play me first saying the shoes didn't hit NDC yet but when I provided the link she said "oh wow, today is your lucky day!" she then gave me 10 at which point I asked for 20 too. :rofl:

solecitor solecitor you would purchase thru snkrs
Hold on for a year, then buy when it was cheaper then return your Nike pair?
Yep sounds like blacklist to me lol
But don't a lot of people do the same?
My success rate on snkrs is [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I don't return anything [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I would hold on to it for like 15-25 days and realize I could get a better deal and save some money. But yea, pretty sure they hated me. I buy a couple friends pairs that they don't want their wives seeing them on the card statements, as well as mine and my girlfriends on my account. I bought plenty, only returned about 15-20% total of them, so I didn't think it was a big deal. I'm just not one to wait for a deal, I'll grab it right away if I like it and then pay attention to the prices and stock and make a decision over 2-3 weeks. Then if a deal pops up, I'll go save money. If not, I'll keep it because I bought it for liking it regardless. Sometimes I would order two different sizes as well and keep the one that fits. I never returned for buyers remorse (I'm too old to get that) or imperfections (nothing is perfect).

My stupid ahh pressed the back button while I was pending. I was an idiot. Still managed to get order confirmation 20 minutes later 
roll.gif

Whoah, the pairs are moving now. RIP Footaction, everything gone. Size 9, 9.5 gone on both footlocker and sz 10 too on Champ's

Checking in to the thread. Glad to see everyone eating on these and that they were easily had. Cheers!
This was a pass for me because these are too "loud" for me to wear but this retro looks beautiful. Nice summer time shoe.
I remember back in 01 in HS all the cute girls had these.

Back
Top Bottom