Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

I took a closer look and now I see what the color bleed is about. This pair is barely noticeable but I see why Nike took the B grade route. The backfire on this kind of quality issue would have been way worse than selling them for $160.
20181030_150955.jpg
20181030_151002.jpg

I took a closer look and now I see what the color bleed is about. This pair is barely noticeable but I see why Nike took the B grade route. The backfire on this kind of quality issue would have been way worse than selling them for $160.
20181030_150955.jpg
20181030_151002.jpg
[/QUOTE
Yea same way my pair looks minor but still
an issue....

All in all they took a $6-8M hit for these by
dropping the price to $160

So how many are still looking, how many have what they need? I'm swinging by the outlet tomorrow to confirm, and they are saying they are getting 100+ pairs, but no info on how many per size, so hoping to know more tomorrow. With the 30% off, could score a HR if they are decent...

Hoping they still have these near me Saturday. Don’t think I’ll be able to make an outlet run until the weekend.

Anybody notice they don't have that new Jordan smell like normal and kinda have a been sitting in a damp basement smell? Most of the ones I seen had this slight smell to em I dont think they recalled for imperfections I think a bunch molded like the aj1 ko in my opinion most the imperfections are like normal releases

Anybody notice they don't have that new Jordan smell like normal and kinda have a been sitting in a damp basement smell? Most of the ones I seen had this slight smell to em I dont think they recalled for imperfections I think a bunch molded like the aj1 ko in my opinion most the imperfections are like normal releases
My local footaction said the recall was due to mold so that would line up. Agree that no pairs I checked out had the new J smell like they just came outta the factory in China.

Yea don’t let them tell you they don’t have anymore! they also had a couple pairs international 3’s couple pairs of win like 96 and a couple of pairs of black cement 3’s hope whoever eats.
Any big foot sz's in 96,bc3,internationals?

Hell yea I did notice that! Had that damp warehouse smell

Stopped by my outlet on the way back from the airport and they are saying they will most likely be out tomorrow, or Friday. They let me take a pic of a pair, and I could see the glue issue, some yellow point on some of the black parts of the outsole, some blemishes, which all have been described here already.
They have upwards of 100 pairs apparently, which is odd as they no longer sell JB due to low sales in JB. With the F&F (30%) coupon starting tomorrow, the guy told me I was not allowed to buy over $760 (that's what he said), so doing some basic math here (760 after coupon/0.7 = 1085 before coupon, which is about 6 pairs). So a pair at 160, would come down to 120 after 7.5% tax ( (160 * 0.7) * 1.075) and about 24 for USPS flat rate box shipping (I added insurance and signature confirmation as a protection). Outlet is 40 minutes from my house, so including my time driving, sorting through pairs, driving to post office, I could pick up some extras if people are truly interested and paypal ready. I think 160 flat would be reasonable, and would be pretty much flat retail cost for anybody, no tax, and no shipping cost, as that would be included in this 160 already.
Obviously, I don't know any of you in person, and you don't know me, so we have to go by honor system here and know that I will do my best to find the best looking pairs, but they are B-grade and there will be flaws. It is what it is with these obviously.

Attachments

• 20181031_115635.jpg
    20181031_115635.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 26
Stopped by my outlet on the way back from the airport and they are saying they will most likely be out tomorrow, or Friday. They let me take a pic of a pair, and I could see the glue issue, some yellow point on some of the black parts of the outsole, some blemishes, which all have been described here already.
They have upwards of 100 pairs apparently, which is odd as they no longer sell JB due to low sales in JB. With the F&F (30%) coupon starting tomorrow, the guy told me I was not allowed to buy over $760 (that's what he said), so doing some basic math here (760 after coupon/0.7 = 1085 before coupon, which is about 6 pairs). So a pair at 160, would come down to 120 after 7.5% tax ( (160 * 0.7) * 1.075) and about 24 for USPS flat rate box shipping (I added insurance and signature confirmation as a protection). Outlet is 40 minutes from my house, so including my time driving, sorting through pairs, driving to post office, I could pick up some extras if people are truly interested and paypal ready. I think 160 flat would be reasonable, and would be pretty much flat retail cost for anybody, no tax, and no shipping cost, as that would be included in this 160 already.
Obviously, I don't know any of you in person, and you don't know me, so we have to go by honor system here and know that I will do my best to find the best looking pairs, but they are B-grade and there will be flaws. It is what it is with these obviously.

Don’t need a pair but salute man

I'm planning to call and go in tomorrow morning, can always DM me if questions/concerns, and we'll see where it goes.

Salute G, great breakdown!

Went to all 5 Nike stores in Orlando yesterday. Only saw 2 size 14s. What was really odd is when I asked each store if they had any sizes, I’d get a strange look and a NOPE. At the store on Lake Buena Vista, once guy was super helpful and showed me the inventory at each store. Guess what, they all had at least one pair in a size 12. I was told no, then this guy shows me they have them. I tried to call the stores and ask, right away I get a no we don’t have them. He told me they got them in the day before. How can inventory numbers be so messed up only a day later. Seems shady to me.

Back
Top Bottom