Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

30 Days? Lmao Nike will take **** back from over a year even it u wore it

They can shove it
i know, they're not that petty when it comes to returns, but i'm referring to the actual return policy. within 30 days they can't say ****. could of won a whole kick ball tournament with them, then return 'em. as far as making customers wait 24 hrs, never heard of nike refusing to do business because you return items. they would have to show me that in writing.

CB3E3526-FE6A-47FC-BAFF-8C707DA92F22.png
F5AE3B08-638E-4492-A3A4-DA1AA8582C8B.png
F5AE3B08-638E-4492-A3A4-DA1AA8582C8B.png
So I see goat has the Melos listed for sale brand new Nike factory B grade any idea what’s up with that ?

Goat and stockx are starting to sell B grades because there are probably only a handful of retail early pairs left
Plus why pay more for a early retail pair when it’s bascially the same as B grade pairs
I highly doubt the early backdoored pairs have less flaws

Haha
They gonna be like QC?
What QC these are B grades
No refund for you! :lol:
Stockx about to get flooded with all the jacked up leftover pairs from the outlets

Kinda wondering how bad they are ... I’m sure they won’t send QC pics these were high on my copp list but all this **** they dropped far down the list ....

Kinda wondering how bad they are ... I’m sure they won’t send QC pics these were high on my copp list but all this **** they dropped far down the list ....
My pair not bad @ all really minor red issue but My Travis Scott 4s look worse Smh

Went to all 5 Nike stores in Orlando yesterday. Only saw 2 size 14s. What was really odd is when I asked each store if they had any sizes, I’d get a strange look and a NOPE. At the store on Lake Buena Vista, once guy was super helpful and showed me the inventory at each store. Guess what, they all had at least one pair in a size 12. I was told no, then this guy shows me they have them. I tried to call the stores and ask, right away I get a no we don’t have them. He told me they got them in the day before. How can inventory numbers be so messed up only a day later. Seems shady to me.

Welp day no more I’ll be sliding tomorrow. They about to come up off a size 12

Having gone through many boxes today, some were truly really bad where I would not want to wear them. Many had glue all over places, red glue popping out in many places, red on midsole, some toe-boxes that were very tumbled while others were not. And the toe-box lining in some went straight to the tip while others had a curve.
I'm glad that for the ones I picked, they all matches as best as they did. I just hope the folks that asked me to snag a pair will be pleased. I would wear all of the pairs I picked today myself. I'm sure that anything you get from StockX is going to be purely random and people hoping to quickly flip 110-120 to a few bucks more. and like folks said here before, you can't return a B-grade for glue issues, as that is why they are a B-grade. That is where StockX should show images of what you are getting into, but since you bid at a specific price, any seller can jump on that, so it would be hard to manage that properly.

My Detroit fellas, Detroit store got em. Not sure how many left. Don’t wanna drive down there because of my truck and no where to park

No idea if Great Lakes got em

Great Lakes is done

Couple 13s left and a size 9

They don’t even got my size
EDIT: some reseller came in and copped most the stock this morning

Double edit: got my pair, got the last one at Detroit store. Only drove down to get my mother a pair of kicks

She’ll be happy :pimp:

Last edited:
Great Lakes is done

Couple 13s left and a size 9

They don’t even got my size
EDIT: some reseller came in and copped most the stock this morning

Double edit: got my pair, got the last one at Detroit store. Only drove down to get my mother a pair of kicks

She’ll be happy :pimp:
yesterday bro. 5 people got like 20 pairs a piece. One of my friends was one of them. They snatched the whole stock. And there's no limit to how many you can buy at NFS, so dudes were copping full size runs. And using the FnF :lol: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom