Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

you think its a good idea to wait for a while ?
doesn't hurt to wait until it tells you oos or its in your cart

I meant on the SNKRS app.

I know for sure that on the desktop waiting in line to add to cart can take eons lol
oh ok got you, Im team android so I don't got the app :lol:

That's because the site crashed multiple times & you had to keep reentering sizes.
only chance for non bot users is when ndc crashes. That's how I was able to get tiffany highs, only hyped release I ever caught on ndc

SNKRS is ndc....

Obviously.

But for multicolors i waited in line on my comp way longer than hopped on SNKRS and got thru in 45 sec. Musta been luck or something. Didn't think Pending on the app can take this long

Yep the 8's saving grace was the crash.

They have been the only limited Jordan I've gotten in years.  I even failed on the Carmines on NDC last year, but managed to get the 8s due to all the crashing.

Still pending on SNKRS and in line on NDC.  Not looking promising.

Obviously.

But for multicolors i waited in line on my comp way longer than hopped on SNKRS and got thru in 45 sec. Musta been luck or something. Didn't think Pending on the app can take this long
youll always get a "sorry you didnt get them" or you'll get them one or the other

doesn't hurt to wait until it tells you oos or its in your cart
oh ok got you, Im team android so I don't got the app
laugh.gif

only chance for non bot users is when ndc crashes. That's how I was able to get tiffany highs, only hyped release I ever caught on ndc
I was able to cop the LBJ Big Bangs & the Metallic Red foams a couple years ago. That's been my only luck with limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom