AJ185-WhtBlk-5.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-6.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-7.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-8.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-9.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-10.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-11.JPG

AJ185-WhtBlk-12.JPG

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

:x
sick.gif
Mad Creasage....ugly shoes
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, Winning's winning!"-Vin Diesel

eek.gif
Those are fresh. Is that jumpman the same material is a basketball because it looks like it?
Only downside is it looks like creases in the first wear
eyes.gif

Great pics! You think we would be use to the creases by now. The best part of this shoe for me is the velour collar lining and lace cover. It does feel luxurious.
The jumpman on the side is made from the same leather only it's perforated.Can't wait for the black pair! Thanks for posting.

they ight ...........they gonna have to grow on me.......
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

Damn.

I was not sure if I was going to get these or not, but now it is a must have.

I might wait for the Black colorway though, I am not a big fan of white.

MICHAEL JORDAN: 1984-2003​
I Listened...I Was Aware Of My Success...But I Never Stopped...Trying To Get Better.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME: MY STORY BY MICHAEL JORDAN: THE G.O.A.T.​

There are a lot of small things on those that I like, but there are a lot of other things that I don't like.
[h1]***KMD in 2003***[/h1]​
Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. Vote RyanKMD in 2003. This post was brought to you buy the committee to elect RyanKMD a moderator. All financial contributions can be sent to RyanKMD@hotmail.com. Thank you for your continued support to make Niketalk a better place.

i wish they made wht/blk for the regular XVIII. i hate the plus, .5 shoes.
Great season Phoenix! Miami Dolphins 2003 SuperBowl Champs!

:x
sick.gif

all i ask for is a pack of Chocolate Oreos, DS Space Jams on my feet, and Christina Aguilera on my lap...is that so wrong??

Yeah these are growin on me too...........but I dont think these will crease as bad as the white/blue XVIII's because its not just one connected peice of leather......but you can never tell, still looks like its gonna crease some on the sides as well as the toebox. Or use whatever leather they made my coppers with cuz Ive worn them prolly about 10 times and i have like 1 little crease. Unlike the white/red XVII's and the white/blue XVII's that creased like hell, my coppers have little if no creases........
"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

They really look like a PG-SF shoe, while the XVIII's look like a bigger mans shoe.

consider those COPPED.

um i like the accesories like the 1984-2003 thats hot and the .5 things but the shoes i ugly like the XVIII so whatever
you know Jay dont be a brother to front,i be up in L.A. wearing any colors i want-JADAKISS **yo any1 wanna buy some air jordan XIII blk/red 11.5 a lil worn but still good**i got pics

Those are definitely growing on me. I still think the toebox is a little weird looking. I may just have to get me a pair...

-S

man im really feelin them, they look pretty clean. i dont think they would crease THAT easy but who knows. those are deffinetly copped in my book. might get all colorways. how many will be realesed? fyi, the .5 stands for 1/2 as its the jordan eighteen and a half aka 18.5. Jon

Back
Top Bottom