Jordan 2 Black Cement - September 23, 2023

Screenshot-20230923-072510-Email-2.jpg
Copped! My first 2 too

Man... this may be one of the best non-OG colors ever put on a classic Jordan. Combined with the slim streamlined toe it really looks like it could have come out right before the AJIII in 1987. It screams '80s so much it's like I'm looking in a time capsule. I didn't buy the Chicago early this year but I'm definitely picking these up later on.

This is what the away colorway should have been imo. All most every other shoe has the black based counterpart. I guess them fines were still smarting :lol:
Someone just said his foot injury and inabilty to promote and do media had a lot to do with just 2 colors. Also the price at the time (modern day $280) turned a lot of people off for a basketball shoe. Interesting experiment which led to the AJ3 and the modern day Jordan line.

This is a winner. To those that have had these in hand how are the materials? I know it’s not premium but I hope it’s not too plastic-like.

Paid $189 total, tried to use the 20% off code they had advertised on site, but didn’t work. I also think these are criminally underrated. If you put these on the right way, they will turn heads.
You can at least get the 10%. You have to add the white and grey 2s to your cart first for the discount to apply, then add the black cements which will price adjust, remove white and greys from cart and promo code stays. It only applied 10% which was still solid.

Coupon doesn’t work for me so they just have patched it. I wish stores would discount these quickly, i can’t fathom paying $175 for a Jordan 2 colorway that isn’t a OG

Back
Top Bottom