Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

I agree with you Ferrari, I was thinking about returning them but they are beautiful.

Pics don't do these shoes justice.

recived mine today the retro card seems thin but not like i care the shoes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flagler30

^Raptors29, Im pretty sure they made these up to an 18
and 1Sdot I stay in FL and they were shipped from Memphis, the website said they were supposed to be here tommorow but they came early, yours will probally come either tommorow or thursday

Damn, I ordered a sz 15 and they came today. I need a 16. They're
pimp.gif
though.

I think its WRONG to re-sell these shoes and anyone that buys them from anywhere but nike is WRONG!!! The profits of this shoe ALL went to charity...come onman..thats foul taking away from these sick kids like that just to make a profit for you.....sometimes we gotta draw the line people!!!....
smh.gif

I think its WRONG to re-sell these shoes and anyone that buys them from anywhere but nike is WRONG!!! The profits of this shoe ALL went to charity
The money still went to charity...if someone decides to over pay for some of these ridiculous colorways thats their problem...

However I do think Nike mad the wrong choice when they decide which shoes to give to which patient...If you read the profiles of the kids involved the boy whodesigned the dunks & the girls with brain tumors should have gotten the more sought after shoes...they deserved the money more...the two kids who designedthe most popular shoes had the least severe conditions IMO...& of course they are all sold out, while the others shoes are still sitting on the site....

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I think its WRONG to re-sell these shoes and anyone that buys them from anywhere but nike is WRONG!!! The profits of this shoe ALL went to charity
The money still went to charity...if someone decides to over pay for some of these ridiculous colorways thats their problem...

However I do think Nike mad the wrong choice when they decide which shoes to give to which patient...If you read the profiles of the kids involved the boy who designed the dunks & the girls with brain tumors should have gotten the more sought after shoes...they deserved the money more...the two kids who designed the most popular shoes had the least severe conditions IMO...& of course they are all sold out, while the others shoes are still sitting on the site....

I feel you man... that is right ... I was thinking that to myself when I was reading the profiles on the RD .. you would think they would of worked itout like that

Doembecher 2's available at NT Atlanta.

Ask for my boy Jimmy Manley and tell him Nesto sent you. He will take care of you.

Act fast

Originally Posted by heat23

Doembecher 2's available at NT Atlanta.

Ask for my boy Jimmy Manley on tell him Nesto sent you. He will take care of you.

Act fast
Aye, thanks bro!! i owe you one now, i wanted these bad but missed my size the first time around, THANKS AGAIN!!

i wish i cudve gotten a pair. but had to save the money for the 15s!!! lol. i made the rite choice!hopefully they'll come in this week if all went well

^^^ WOW, you passed on these for those garbage 15's. You will regret that later on. SMH to anybody that passes on any cool shoe for some 15's. Anyways,got mine in the mail today and I must say these shoes are straight fire, cant wait to rock them with the Oakland A's fits, so nice in person, pics dont dothe justice.

Back
Top Bottom