Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^ WOW, you passed on these for those garbage 15's. You will regret that later on. SMH to anybody that passes on any cool shoe for some 15's. Anyways, got mine in the mail today and I must say these shoes are straight fire, cant wait to rock them with the Oakland A's fits, so nice in person, pics dont do the justice.
I was wondering the same. The XV's? Oh my, worst AJ release in my opinion

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

to each their own
he may like the xvs more
i can respect that
for real, who cares about what other people cop? as long as YOU get what YOU want, you should be good right?

I dont care for the xv's at all, glad I chose the 2's
pimp.gif

The Charity 2's are pure exotic beauty. They're very unique, and have grown on me alot since I first saw them. Great purchase, glad I picked up 2.

Has anyone tried their pairs on?? just tried mines on, dont really like how they feel... well i never like the feel of the 2's, I wear 10.5 11

Originally Posted by imahustla08

are these still available at any niketowns? still gotta cop mine...

supposedly, NT Atlanta had some yesterday! you may want to hit them up and see, good luck!

these are beautiful, i'm glad i could get my son and myself a pair. all the jordan heads i know love 'em!

I didn't like how my pair fit either so I sold them and they did not match the green pieces I bought them for. Congrats to those that gotem and like them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't know how people can badmouth these. They're an important shoe because the funds raised money forcharity and the colorway is very distinctive and flavorful. It's a beautiful shoe, and worth having in any collection. I'm glad I copped my 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

I got 2 pairs and already know there is no way I'm going to rock these because they are too perfect!!! II's + A's colorway (coinsidently) = GRAIL

I got my pair.. seems that NT Miami got a restock on all sizes over the weekend. My 9.5 is on the way now and I'll be happy when it gets here. I also feelalot better since my money will be going to the charity instead of some reseller's pockets.

Originally Posted by d13alla

Originally Posted by imahustla08

are these still available at any niketowns? still gotta cop mine...

supposedly, NT Atlanta had some yesterday! you may want to hit them up and see, good luck!

NT ATL is sold out. I just called them and they said between Friday 11/16, and Sat the 17th, they sold all 50 pairs.

niketown called me today to tell me they made a mistake and sold my shoes and asked if i wanted a friggin gift certificate
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^^^^WHAT?!?

that is horrible!!!

i would be heated to the fullest if they did that with me....what size do you wear, i might be able to help you out....let me know

The quality on these shoes are great.

I copped 7 pairs of them, and I want more. I sold 5 of them and ended up raising 575 bucks for a charity fund going to the hospital here in Portland Oregon. Inever ended up meeting Sheridan, but I wish I could have.

at first when I saw the IIs I thought they were ugly,but later on when I saw them in person they look fresh

Back
Top Bottom