Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

Man a 5.30 am online release f-u jordan brand.......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

yeah thats what they told me too- |I
tired.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

ok thanks. i just went to the site to see if i could get lucky but i guess not :frown:
frown.gif
hopefully i can get my hands on these in another 6 and a half hours

^^ Yes NT will be selling on Friday. Best to get down there early though.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

OK yes they are comming out at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time but will not hit the site until 2:30 am PST for us EST that's 5:30 in the morning and there are rumored to be around 1000prs I heard they are supposed to be very limited anyone else have any info that I have not covered please add thanks.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

im actually at work right now and im in front of a computer all night so i think ill have a pretty good chance to copp these
at whatever time JB decides to release them. Lates

Calishoeking21

Can I get some ppls aol im name to chat back and forth about these kicks!?
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

to the people who have already ordered them on NDC where you able to cop more then one cause a few of my boys want prs also & how much were they total anyone ???.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

Im tired i better make it. are these gonna b in the jordan section or a special section?

2008: THE YEAR OF THE JB HYPEBEAST

Quote:
Im tired i better make it. are these gonna b in the jordan section or a special section?

The past charity releases where listed in their own section, but I am not sure what NDC will do this time.

To the people who already ordered them the product number on them is 318304-071

what should we do just keep refreshing the home page,refresh the product # page or type in Jordan Retro II and refresh that page.

what did they come up as for all you people that already ordered them ??? people get back to me asap thanks.

Back
Top Bottom