Jordan 3 cement 88 check

Hello I just needed a check on a pair of DS Jordan 3 retro 88 cement shoes. I purchased them off an eBay seller (with 100% positive feedback). I just had a few concerns. The nike orange tag is on the right shoe. I also think the nike on te back heel looks off but the one on the right looks correct. There are returns for the shoes so that makes me feel like they are real if they are willing to have returns. Please help clarify with me thanks!View media item 807414View media item 807415View media item 807416

IMO the elephant print looks pretty high as the guy before me said. How much did you pay for these? I'd return and try to find another pair to be safe, but your call 

Get your money back. That's way to much for those. You could probably find a legit pair for around 350

Alright can someone else explain how they are not authentic. I'm just not very good with cement 3's and I'm pissed these are fake.

All you need to know about GM's is that they are not authentic. As for the shoes, the eprint gives it away from the get go. Too thick and it's that way around the whole shoe. The eprint should be a tad thinner and should have some inconsistency with the thickness around the whole shoe. The cut of the eprint of the toe as mentioned above is also too high, especially on the right left shoe. The tongues and the jumpmen on them look off as well.

Last edited:
I'd like to add on to this, need some help on seeing how legit these are:
Are they all the same shoe? Because the last pic is on a different box.. The eprint cut looks a tad high but might be the angle. The eprint itself looks fine though as well as the tongue and jumpman..

So basically I should return these and try to find a legit pair? How much should a legit pair DS cost on eBay ??

Are they all the same shoe? Because the last pic is on a different box.. The eprint cut looks a tad high but might be the angle. The eprint itself looks fine though as well as the tongue and jumpman..

The guy has multiple pairs, I'll try texting him about it.

More pics would help. Looks fine to me except the cut on the eprint on the toe. Thats all.

Am I gonna get called out by wearing these?? Or should i just return them back to the seller.. Oh ya and he lied about the authenticity and said they were 100% authentic? And that happened with Concords I bought too...

It's up to you my man, but for that price, I'd get a refund.

also, sellers do anything to close the deal. When I bought my car, the salesman told me that it was local all of it's life, I had it checked out and it was an out of country car. 

Last edited:
I'm from Australia and after a pair of either jordan 3's or 6's.. Can anyone recommend a good site. I've only used kicks101.com

Back
Top Bottom