Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Navy exchange gets mostly all Jordans?
Yeah, we have in store raffles on almost every release, most recent was UNC 3’s. We use to get Nike SB dunks in store too but lost that contract a few years ago.

Edit: you can find Adidas UBs, hella running shoes, Timbs and UGGs in store too.

Yeah, we have in store raffles on almost every release, most recent was UNC 3’s. We use to get Nike SB dunks in store too but lost that contract a few years ago.

Edit: you can find Adidas UBs, hella running shoes, Timbs and UGGs in store too.
Naval Station Norfolk was the spot when I was there. Joint was huge. Little Creek NAB got decent stuff too.

Army exchange gets nothing. Especially here at KAFB. Mostly older people shoes and definitely not any J’s.
Used to hit the jackpot at Osan AB and Yongsan in Korea back in ‘13-14. Carmines/Grape 5s for $120, Filght 89s for $40ish on sale. Still got the Grapes sold the Carmines.

Did you guys find the site and get your shoes? I couldn’t get my pair because of other things going on right now, but I wanted to be helpful for other to make sure that they got theirs. I’m always looking out on both military sites navyexchange and exchange to see what they have posted online. They have good deals and a lot of shoes. I’ll continue looking and post even if I can’t afford to get them, I’ll look out for the next man.
I did . Thank you so much!!!

Rocked 95s to grab these this morning.

I was omega man at the mall. Only person there when i arrived for the drop.

Dude in the store slid the box across the floor to me for try on and i slid them back over to him...

91908CB6-0750-42B1-828C-42C00507179F.jpeg

Wonder if these will sit. Would love to get them but not at $225 with everything going on.

Man i am sick. I wont be able to use my employee discount because the stores are closed....i should cop and return them and rebuy them lol

9:55 sharp... I will be waiting outside the Cyber gates of Hibbet's site...lol. Waiting patiently to unload these rewards on the other side. No doubt I wish the price was lower. Could of scored at a decent price... Surely these will sit hard but my rewards wont last beyond a disco...

20200321_005648.jpg

Army exchange gets nothing. Especially here at KAFB. Mostly older people shoes and definitely not any J’s.
Is KAFB for Kessler? If it is I know what you’re talking about. Stopped there last year during vacation making stops in Fl, Al, Ms, and La. Made some stops at Patrick AFB, Fort Rucker, Gulfport NCBC, Kessler AFB and JRB New Orleans. A lot of bases that are medium size don’t get stuff like Jordan’s at the exchanges in my experience. And if you are at Kessler I thought it was a nice base to visit. And thank you to the member who posted the shoes available on Nex. Still had my size with the coupon so appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom