Jordan 5 Retro -GREEN BEAN 3M- Summer 2022

You're 100% right about zsneakerheadz posting fakes... Mans has posted 2/3 different versions of those Dark Iris 3s.. at first I was like maybe it's the different lighting but upon further inspection it's definitely two different purples and two different greys on the photos he posted.. but maybe I'm reaching..

I'm pretty sure the 9s he posted are fake too... The 23 on the back looks horrendous but then again that could just be JB poor quality control. 3rd slide.

#1 Okay so here’s the difference. One post shows the sneakers with indoor lighting, and one in the natural sunlight. There’s obviously going to be a drastic difference. Even Finishline has images loaded of the gradeschool pair, so are these fake too?
73139DD9-ACB6-4040-B0D7-786B7230A8AB.jpeg

#2 I can confirm that the pair beechkicks_ posted are real deals... QC is inconsistent and didn’t do a great job with the stitching on the 23. A lot of things seem to slip through nowadays.

This is so off topic especially on a thread for Green Bean 5s. No malice my guy. 😅

Last edited:
#1 Okay so here’s the difference. One post shows the sneakers with indoor lighting, and one in the natural sunlight. There’s obviously going to be a drastic difference. Even Finishline has images loaded of the gradeschool pair, so are these fake too?
73139DD9-ACB6-4040-B0D7-786B7230A8AB.jpeg

#2 I can confirm that the pair beechkicks_ posted are real deals... QC is inconsistent and didn’t do a great job with the stitching on the 23. A lot of things seem to slip through nowadays.

This is so off topic especially on a thread for Green Bean 5s. No malice my guy. 😅
Thanks for clarifying. I drank the Kool aid deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus was handing out, he's very persuasive. I'm a big fan of your work. Now that I've come to my senses and we've initiated a friendship, can you link me with one of your plugs?

2O65qDH.png

Shoot me a DM!!

no those 3s are GS and not fake. finishline loaded. the finishline pic is a stock pic. not a pic of a chinese guy holding the shoe with the typical fake factory background, or china in the background, like you are known for posting.

my comment on toeboxes was to the other fake shoes you had posted, not the 3s. the ndc stock pics looked different.

how many of your first looks are from fake sellers or people who purchased from fake sellers? especially when the fake seller outed you for begging for pics last year or the year before.

the examples are in the hundreds. although you have gotten a lot better about it.

i dont even have to go find some examples to ask, “ bad lighting……or reps??” lol.

just be up front if theyre reps.
i laughed when you posted pics from a dude named “repgod” and people still werent smart enough to put two and 2 together.

Last edited:
psssssh

you were quick to try and Dride him and believe the whole “lighting and angle issue” lol. unless you were being sarcastic with him.

but notice the crickets. lets hear an explanation for this toebox here:
1DEEFECC-FBF7-446D-8700-D09E71800F85.png

def not the angles or lighting there.

i dont have the effort or time to find pics of the fake greenbeans he posted
I'm on your team brother. I was trying to get plugged in. And of course fam told me to PM him and I did but haven't gotten a response yet lol maybe the z in zsneakerheadz stands for Zadeh

xeapcEO.gif

no those 3s are GS and not fake. finishline loaded. the finishline pic is a stock pic. not a pic of a chinese guy holding the shoe with the typical fake factory background, or china in the background, like you are known for posting.

my comment on toeboxes was to the other fake shoes you had posted, not the 3s. the ndc stock pics looked different.

how many of your first looks are from fake sellers or people who purchased from fake sellers? especially when the fake seller outed you for begging for pics last year or the year before.

the examples are in the hundreds. although you have gotten a lot better about it.

i dont even have to go find some examples to ask, “ bad lighting……or reps??” lol.

just be up front if theyre reps.
i laughed when you posted pics from a dude named “repgod” and people still werent smart enough to put two and 2 together.
It seems to me, by your own words, you're not fit to call any shoe "fake" unless you have them both in hand. So, do you have all these shoes in hand? Authentic and Real?

Attachments

• NIKETALK.png
    NIKETALK.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 39
It seems to me, by your own words, you're not fit to call any shoe "fake" unless you have them both in hand. So, do you have all these shoes in hand? Authentic and Real?
no. he was called out by fake sellers for asking for pics and posting them. he posts plenty “first looks” straight from the fake factories/sellers. dont need them in hand.

i mean the old “i dont have to explain myself, if you dont like it dont follow”defense shooooould pretty much explain itself.

no. he was called out by fake sellers for asking for pics and posting them. he posts plenty “first looks” straight from the fake factories/sellers. dont need them in hand.

i mean the old “i dont have to explain myself, if you dont like it dont follow”defense shooooould pretty much explain itself.
I mean he did explain himself and told you, you could DM him. You didn't want to hear it nor did you DM him. So I would tell you just like zsneakerheadz did. If you don't like it, don't follow.
Where is your proof that he was asking a fake seller for pics? At that, show me he was knowingly asking. To me, it sounds like you're hating. Especially on a post that he and I leaked the info on.

I mean he did explain himself and told you, you could DM him. You didn't want to hear it nor did you DM him. So I would tell you just like zsneakerheadz did. If you don't like it, don't follow.
Where is your proof that he was asking a fake seller for pics? At that, show me he was knowingly asking. To me, it sounds like you're hating. Especially on a post that he and I leaked the info on.
he explained two sets of pics. not the countless others.

i dont want to dm or need to dm him lol. he can explain one out of countless fakes he posts.

and hey like i said. props to him. he doesnt have to explain a thing. but sheep can keep burying their head in the sand.

he posts pics of fake shoes as first looks. bottom line. theres no arguement. there should just be transparency.

You can't say that he posts fakes. You have already confirmed you can't tell, remember?
And where is your proof about fake sellers exposing him?

Attachments

• NIKETALK.png
    NIKETALK.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom