Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

Got these in yesterday and must say they are def very nice and quality is on point. Def more grey then white and will be very versatile. Absolutely not worth 400. Was able to grab for about 120 under retail on the bay.

View media item 2433555

Got these in yesterday and must say they are def very nice and quality is on point. Def more grey then white and will be very versatile. Absolutely not worth 400. Was able to grab for about 120 under retail on the bay.

Nice. Yessir, i got to look em over in store at FTA and i was impressed.. Jumped on stockx and grabbed a pair. Leather is butter and smells gooood! :nthat:

Straight to feet.. I like em, they do have a premium feel. I wouldn't drop $400 on em but $275 wasn't bad.. basically $250+tax like the pinnacle 6. I had to move the "lace lock" down though, looked too busy up top imo. I'm sure these will break in nicely, they have some good leather.

View media item 2440789

Nice I gotta break mine out soon
The leather is nice indeed
Got that genuine leather smell

Straight to feet.. I like em, they do have a premium feel. I wouldn't drop $400 on em but $275 wasn't bad.. basically $250+tax like the pinnacle 6. I had to move the "lace lock" down though, looked too busy up top imo. I'm sure these will break in nicely, they have some good leather.

View media item 2440789

Look great on feet. If I could find my size for $275 I would be a buyer.
Great suggestion on the lace lock, I would do the same, clean.

Last edited:
Look great on feet. If I could find my size for $275 I would be a buyer.
Great suggestion on the lace lock, I would do the same, clean.

Thanks man.. I got em from stockx. Put in a bid for $260 and someone accepted it a few hours later, the shipping is $13.99 so they were $273.99. Worth a shot if you're interested, I even saw a pair go for $250 right after I got em.

I just need to know if the release version of the black will have the 3m. If so, copped, if not money saved.

The White's look sick, not sure about the blacks but if they have 3M I might cop those.

As far as I know, the production model does not have 3M. I think earlier samples did, but they took it off. Which sucks, because I liked it better with the 3M.

As far as I know, the production model does not have 3M. I think earlier samples did, but they took it off. Which sucks, because I liked it better with the 3M.

That's one of the highlights of a 5...smh jb, but they'll throw it on the camo patch on the camo pair...

Back
Top Bottom