Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Save your breath unless you really need the money. The resell won't be that high. People are losing money on the first 5lab3s after ebay and paypal fees
I love when ebay and PayPal make more money than I do . They get ~13%, I make $5...
frown.gif

EHHH now i see why ppl talking bout filters on those pics. lil too light in these pics look almost ashy. smh

These are def better than the silver joints but that's not really saying much. Wouldn't dare drop retail on these and 3s are my favorite Jordan model.

These are def better than the silver joints but that's not really saying much. Wouldn't dare drop retail on these and 3s are my favorite Jordan model.
This ^. If the retail price on these wasn't so inflated, I'd buy them. But I can't justify paying almost 300 Canadian for these, they just aren't THAT nice, they're just OK.

Im gonna pass on these not a fan of this material they look nice out the box but they crease way too easy.

Copping and won't break out til da fall/winter. Black v neck , black jeans and these will be nice

Back
Top Bottom