Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

grin.gif

Failed on these because of another Nike technical issue. Captcha popup screen loaded but with just a small rectangular bar and no images to verify. Oh well, I was able to cop Carmine 6's on the small SP restock this morning... 
grin.gif

whats the resale value on these?? ...anyone??? i have a 10 but im thinking twice before i pull the trigger lol????

So we got potato cameras, Brazil spelled "Brasil", Dudes PM scammin, cats holding items in carts for IG pics, etc....

This thread is AMAZING!

Last edited by a moderator:
OOS X 3.

Lets see if I can get BACK in line after someone takes a screenshot to flex on IG that they got them in cart...

mean.gif

Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan  

thinking about canceling my order. wth am i going to do with the cp3 
If this post doesn't tell you what it's like to live in South, FL and deal with these fools....
mean.gif

" Anybody else feel like this release wasn't that hard?"

Same thing as easy cop. Don't be backing off now after calling me salty.
It is not the same. While you're sitting down please look up some classes for reading comprehension. But I'll explain again for the last time before I let you go study. "wasn't THAT hard". Keyword "that". Referring to how hard the release was after looking at rumors and some hype. Reasons being are numbers, its a pack, price, and them 6s look good. Fact I was able and seems like ALOT of other NTers were able to cop or hold in carts shows this release wasn't THAT hard. Notice the keyword again. 

Conclusion: "Anybody else fell like this release wasn't that hard" is NOT the same as easy cop. And I backed up my theory

The irony of you calling me ******ed 
laugh.gif

On eBay for $600. resellers might make about $5 on there if purchased without a discount and no taxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom