Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

These thread needs some working pics again, so...

20210910_202616.jpg

These definitely wouldn't have passed GOAT QC... The soles have yellowed (which I figured would be the case) and there is slight box damage. Also this pair came from China.

Next the EGs.

20210910_202539.jpg
yes they would pass goat

you just have to list the issues with the shoe and not try to sell as DS with an undamaged box

you just list as new with defects. thats where i get some of my best steals with offers. they make them take pics of the “defects”.

i got electric green foams brand new sz13, a year ago for 220 shipped. listed as soles yellowing and box damage. shoes are 10+ years old, with the least amount of yellowing ive seen on soles lol.

What I'm saying is... Someone accepted my best offer. I was not aware of any defects such as yellowing.

What I'm saying is... Someone accepted my best offer. I was not aware of any defects such as yellowing.

ahhh i understand. i woulda hit up goat. might give ya a discount or something.

but of course there was going to be some yellowing. theyre 7 years old. lucky for you, that pair is still pretty clear. the box thing, you def could chat a rep up and see. couldnt hurt.

So what's the shelf life on 6s? Should I start wearing these in the house or something to keep them from falling apart in the future? Don't really have the desire to unDS yet, if ever. I have too many 6s...

So what's the shelf life on 6s? Should I start wearing these in the house or something to keep them from falling apart in the future? Don't really have the desire to unDS yet, if ever. I have too many 6s...
Most of my unds 6s from 2014 are still holding up nicely. Now I will say, my 2010 black/varsity (or gym) red 6s are beginning to crumble, but I never really took care of them as I should lol.

I guess why not unds at this point? It’s not like JB is going to never do another retro of them. Bet they drop em in ‘24 lol

Back
Top Bottom