Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
, what the hell is going on with the shoe? Confused, lost and ugly as hell,
smh.gif

Okay, so I get the concept of the shoe... to incorporate signature features of the six shoes that were "in season" when Jordan won his championships.But, can the concept really be limited to the VI's, VII's, VIII's, XI's, XII's and XIII's? I mean, he did wear the XIII's duringthe 1998 Finals, but he also wore the Black/Red XIV's during those Finals, a good nine months before they went on sale at the end of March 1999. And, hewas wearing the XIV's when he made the ever famous 'shot' to win the series... does anyone see any signature features from the XIV's on theseshoes? Does anyone think there should be?? I do, they were the last shoes he wore as a Bull, during a game where he actually clinched the title, and to notinclude these shoes in a design labelled 6 Rings, i think is a false representation, as far as an hommage to the shoes that he was wearing during the 6championship series.

Omf gosh two damn days ago I looked at these same pic and shook my head and I opened this thread yesterday now I like smfu jb is using witch craft im trynatell u we are getting brian washed and my stupid @+# is gonna end up buying thes :smh

Originally Posted by aekelit

Okay, so I get the concept of the shoe... to incorporate signature features of the six shoes that were "in season" when Jordan won his championships. But, can the concept really be limited to the VI's, VII's, VIII's, XI's, XII's and XIII's? I mean, he did wear the XIII's during the 1998 Finals, but he also wore the Black/Red XIV's during those Finals, a good nine months before they went on sale at the end of March 1999. And, he was wearing the XIV's when he made the ever famous 'shot' to win the series... does anyone see any signature features from the XIV's on these shoes? Does anyone think there should be?? I do, they were the last shoes he wore as a Bull, during a game where he actually clinched the title, and to not include these shoes in a design labelled 6 Rings, i think is a false representation, as far as an hommage to the shoes that he was wearing during the 6 championship series.
They did use the 14 on this shoe it's the jumpman that's on the toebox

purely disgusting.....they look like a poorly executed attempt at making a pair of XI's...pure trash imo

i think gentry is losing his ideas and now is getting ideas from payless shoes

look much better but i would wear them as basketball or gym shoes which waste to really put up

^if that black/red aj1 is your sig i think you have to remove it. Just saying.
Anywhooooo, this shoe like many others may simply grow on people.
For a discount ill gladly buy the concord pair as i said before, i would consider cutting off the 8s piece

coppin a pair but i don't know if i should get these or the XX3's in motor sport colorway.

Same people saying they are ugly will be the same ones later regretting they didnt cop. i for one will be included. reminds me of the bel air drop. slept. and seen them in person and it grew on me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom