Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they for ball?? Anyone know out all these sneaker what's the shoe tech? Which shoes inside are they using?? If they don't OD wit the price andcharge 175. I'm cop a lil somethin if I get the discount. The blk/red are ok, compared to the concords they lookin kinda fake. I ball and would love to putthem to the test on the court

ontop of all the hate i rly like these in the color tht nelly had on it tht video...but idk if ill cop b.c. the cdp's are killin my wallet

The pictures are dope, but the shoes, not so much. lol.

No Thank You, I'll be spending my money on something I like.
smile.gif

As ugly as these shoes are people will still buy them. That seems to be the style now in days. JB please no more hybrids after these.

if this is the direction or whatever direction i will always support it. because even if JB sells %99 of these style J's then at least %1 of their releaseswill be a retro of what OG's want. i would accept this reality rather than discouraging others to cop J's like this and end up not buying them. doingso would end JB and will seal the deal of never getting a beautiful retro.

so in that case, oooooo' these are soooo copped x5 can't wait for these to come out cuz these are str8 fire! these will retail for sooo much more thanretail. mannn these are CRACK.........

I cant even think of noth'n but wtfreak is JB think on this shoe,,, i think there just messing with us because they know we want the space jams (11'sfor those who might not know what am talking about) so they just give us this crap

Makes me wanna throw up...where do they get these ideas?...IMO it started with that dumb %#% Dub-Zero...quit it with the Jordan combos!!

are there anymore pictures of these shoes especially the concord. They arent grand BUT honestly i like them just to pal around with. dark blue jeans, blackhoody, yanks fitted and the "concord" pair would look pretty ugly still lol but i would like them for rainy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom