Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear so many bad things about these shoes. Such as the unlessness of the straps, which could be there for show. But these are growing on me like moss.

you can provide any angle you want from any picture possible.

these will always be garbage and ain't getting copped.

They look better than the other pics, but to me they still look like something a teen-age mutant ninja turtle would wear, the soles are too bulky and the strapfrom the viii's doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the shoe.

This pics make me AMAZED... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... at how they are still ugly.
laugh.gif

Would've loved to a see Retro XIII in a colour scheme like this - minus the patent leather upper. As it stands this shoe is trash - just too muchhappening, fake makers were cooking up these monstrosities a good 3 years before JB.

Originally Posted by vood99

Would've loved to a see Retro XIII in a colour scheme like this - minus the patent leather upper. As it stands this shoe is trash - just too much happening, fake makers were cooking up these monstrosities a good 3 years before JB.
lol

Originally Posted by JTofBMORE

Originally Posted by vood99

Would've loved to a see Retro XIII in a colour scheme like this - minus the patent leather upper. As it stands this shoe is trash - just too much happening, fake makers were cooking up these monstrosities a good 3 years before JB.
lol

What's so funny? It's a simple colour scheme on a horrible shoe - it would've been alot better on a XIII.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I hear so many bad things about these shoes. Such as the unlessness of the straps, which could be there for show. But these are growing on me like moss.
ohwell.gif

some people hate but by tha tyme they on som1s feet they look down. Wow! then they got they neck broke?

lol

i like em..but not better than tha spizzys!

Strongly dislike the small holes in the patent Leather but other than that theyre straight, to each his own.. and i dont know why everyone is saying the strapis useless, if you pay attention the strap ends with a loophole the laces go through and u can tighten the strap to tighten the laces..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom