Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

sixrings.jpg

Jordan ponders..."What the hell are those??? Where can I get some of what Gentry's smoking???"

Okay they have really lost their minds this is just plain bull ... I agree we need to send jb a message .... Even tho i know it wont change anything ...

these coldve been done better, now that i really look at them, the VIII strap and the VI thing in the back make it bulky and unnecessary . still horrendous

This is my first time seeing these today...(yeah, I know I'm mad late)

Until now, my mouth has never hit the floor. I'm stunned, but not shocked...I knew they would come out with more crap, but I'm amazed at how bad itgets every single time.

ohwell.gif
Might as well just release the black/red XIs....they don't look that terrible, but i'm not copping cuz it's a total waste of money.

JB is bound to push me in the direction of coppin all bootlegs, nah really tho, these look like knock offs.

i'll admit...that i'm probably in the minority in that i liked the dub zero's....probably because i tend to be a fan of low tops and i really likethe 3's....

but the six rings shoe...seems to really push it for me...it almost seems like jb is just looking for any reason to put patent leather on some shoes....andthat will make people think of the xi's...and then there will be a mad rush to cop these...

to me...if i see them in real life and i like them..i might pick one up...but from the pictures....i'm not really feeling them

JB has become so successful over the years that they think anything they push out people Must and Should buy it ... Lets not make that happen ESPECIALLY withthese 6 Rings catastrophe.

That cell phone quality camera pic makes the shoe look like a fake.

I'll wait for a higher quality pic.

Back
Top Bottom