Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

Even though all of us are flaming JB for this frankenstein creation....I can almost guartantee to you that the black & red and the Black & white modelswill sell like hotcakes...i can see it now..

I cant believe they took the pic of MJ holding the trophy, replaced the trophy with that hideous pair of trash, and put it on a t shirt. What a disgrace tothat special moment in MJ's life.

Originally Posted by cycopth

I don't see the 14's in that shoe, or does that shoe not count?
i think the lil jumpman on the top of the toe right before the laces begin are from the 14's

Abomination to the AJ models it takes pieces from.

grin.gif

It's such a juvenile idea, I could see it coming from a 10 year old. "Wouldn't it be cool if they mashed up a bunch of awesome Jordans into oneshoe? It'd be like the ultimate pair!"

they would make me feel like I couldn't afford the sneakers that inspired the shoe.
but if those sneakers didn't exist I think its an ok sneaker. nothing I'd rush to pickup.

Dear JB,

I think they should have included the 14's in it, due to the last shot as a bull and the last ever ring for Jordan himself. I would have included the XIVJordan badge on the back, or use the exact same "TIRE RUBBER COMPOUND" as the original XIV sole.

Honestly the things that killed it for the shoe are the:

- vent holes on the patent leather

- The leather piece w/ air Jordan on it attached to a lace loop

- Flat laces

The Jordan 6 pull tab on the back and the Jordan 12 lace loop is fine, not too bad of a distraction. Overall I bet these shoes are comfortable. Inner bootie,with a XIII sole.

Over anything, I'm a fan of design. I went to school for it, I know what should be appreciated. I see what Jordan brand is doing here but....it's atotal failure. It's a childish looking shoe, and I'm not supporting the Idiotic mashing up of old sneakers that Jordan is doing. Butseriously..........enough is enough, It should have all stopped at the Dub Zero folks. What's going on here???? Do they have an over supply of thesedifferent Jordan parts that they have to make some Shi##y shoe out of it.

The 23's were refreshing, gives a gleam of light and hope to know that the Brand is not in total loss of ideas. Shoe design is hard, But I think there arestill trillions of new combinations that you can do (lines, materials, technology) to come up with a new concept.

How the Fu** is Jordan brand going to pull this kind of sh** over people and think that this is ok to do. I think this is the last straw for me. The people atNike and all the little kids making these Jordan Brand shoes are probably like "geeez, this is what either I'm representing or what I'm gettingpaid $1 a day to make, I quit"

This is easy...draw any shoe you want on Microsoft paint, make it red white and black and add patent leather...it's a hit.

I'm not that Naive. This is a crap shoe

Oh one more thing.........even before it hit's the shelves. The shoe already looks fake.

Jordan brand is selling fake shoes of it's on line.

Why is it that I get the feeling that on the back it will say NIKE AIR to piss us off. I mean on the Fusion V's it says it. I hope I'm wrong.

i'll get these to play ball in. but i'll wait until they hit the outlets though. lol i kinda like these though.

Whats the deal with JB making these shoes lately that have so many concept incorporated into them? Instead of making several nice looking shoes, they'drather make one shoe that looks like this!!
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom