Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

I dont' see the sixes or the 7's though
The final version has the VI heel tab (pictured on the black/red) and also the VII perf detailing along the patent rand (you have to look *really*closely to see it on the black/red colorway)

Somebody brought up a good point also concerning the shape. The IV and III midsoles have universal looks that can work and have worked on other uppers in theFlight 89, Revolution, etc....so to be on the Dub Zero and Spiz'ike there's some flow and proportion to those shoes and I can perhaps findsome reason to how people like them. The XIII midsole, however, is just SO defining that it looks unbelievably awkward paired with another upper. Had theystuck in the III-VI range and maybe even X, I could see the midsole being secondary to the upper and there being somewhat of a flow to the shoe that alsocaptures the more flat and vulc-laden trend that we're in. Here it just looks like an absolute colliding of pieces.

1st the Dub 0's, then the Spizike's, now these horrid joints.Not to mention the Fusion's, you can't get more fake than that, it's basicllyan air force 1 with a retro costume on it. Jb won't realease some timeless classics but they have no problem making and selling crap like this. They'llprobably put a $175.00 price tag on it like the Spizikes. I like the 6ring concpt but the shoe itself looks faker than any Spizike out there. Why don'tthey just pick a few Jordan classics and let us ID and customise those with our own colors instead of putting out junk like this, or putting the Team Elites asthe only Jordan that you can ID on Nike.Com. Dudes be killing me sometimes with decisions they make and the products they put out there. I'm telling youCarmines, Haires, and Bred IV's with whatevr shoe they have to sell with it for $300 plus and I'm out. It's a shame.
mad.gif

Easiest Pass I have ever had to make...horrible.

A shoe to celebrate his 6 rings...and you do this? Who are the people OKing this? I am shoe decisions are made in committees and in executive board roomswith marketers, designers and VPs and I mean who would OK this? Who said.."Yes! That is how we will celebrate Jordan's 6 rings with this shoe!"

It boggles the mind...

^^ 1000% AGREE!!! It makes no sense to me. Like I've said before (as well have others), good concept--horrible execution.

i guess alot of hate on these shoe/ but come release date these will sell/ those breds are not bad IMO

tell me this is a joke ... i think everything i own JB retro/team after 01 will be sold by the end of the month ..
smh.gif

i foresee these being tagged as "limited" and selling out launch day...

but seriously...damn....just damn...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The thing that frustrates me most?

These WILL sell.

I absolutely hate this shoe and hope not one pair is sold...but with the "market trends" this shoe will sell.

That black/white/red colorway? GONE right away.

The worst part? They already have the next Hybrid Disaster lined up.....so as long as they sell (and at $150 on a re-used tooling...these are cash cows) I can easily see this being a seasonal release trend. I guess if I had to draw one positive out of this shoe (there's none) I'd say that most likely it'll be a solid performer w/ the XIII tooling and Zoom Air...but then again...who really plays in LS or Retro Jordans anyways....

The thing that bugs me most is that Jordan Brand is so behind the trend sometimes...that it's almost like the trend is coming BACK around.
laugh.gif

Like w/ the Flipsyde...the ideal time for starting a skate shoe line to position yourself to CASH IN now was at the start of the decade. Nike SB did it just right (the second time). But now? They're just chasing a revenue stream that won't accept them 'cause they've never been there. SB hasn't really "been there"...but they've established themselves in 5 years and now here we are...

Jordan 1 Low PHAT?

Didn't Jamie Foxx use that term in like 1997 on TV? I haven't heard anyone (in a purposeful way) use that word in YEARS.

ohwell.gif

Really
tired.gif

Im not the one to care what people buy, but THESE things? Give me a break
sick.gif

the dub-zero should have been the first and last with the combining of the different jays. the concept was good the first time but now they are just ODing theconcept

OOOOOHHHHHH JB, why oh why I most def agree with SoHi !!

JB brand is really falling off.

Back
Top Bottom