Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

My verdict is out till I see them in person. Right now though I'm thinking they seriously look like bootleg fusion Jordans.

JB still bringin the heat!
wink.gif

honestly they are not that bad ...i would cop .......
indifferent.gif

na lets get serious it looks like JB threw sum jays
in a giant blender and some how came out wit
this god-awful thing-a-majig they call
a shoe

wow they are ruining classics. why do they do this? these are the worse ishy i have seen. they should just release each one separate as a dedication of Jordan6 rings achievement, not ruining his shoes he wore when he won a championship game.

hi guys,

i just wanted to let you guys know that the Air Jordan 6 Rings are really really nice in person. The shoe was lighter than i had expected, and should be a hitto play in. the white and concord 6 rings is one to see as well. the white one features that wonderful "Icy Sole" we all love, pretty nice touch fromJB. here are a few more pics of the "BRED" colorway.

Enjoy.
JWILL23
14ddhug.jpg

307n50g.jpg

5txq9f.jpg

damn
seriously
r they looking at fakes and getting ideas from there or what?
these things are horrible...

they are just going to keep doing this aren't they? i guess if they sell then that's fine. just sit back and wait for the stuff i like and ignore therest.

I want to like them b/c the top looks good but every time I see the bottom it makes me want to throw up.

Originally Posted by rolla808

I want to like them b/c the top looks good but every time I see the bottom it makes me want to throw up.

I have to agree with you after seeing these new pics. I still can't stand the 8 strap, tho. The red pods i like, but the white all around the bottoms, andthat damn strap, are killing it for me. Like I've said, good concept--horrible execution.

As much as I love the XI & the XIII... These are terrible...

Never liked the Dub Zeros... Liked the Spizikes (1st two colorways)... Don't like these...

As a matter of fact... I wouldn't cut the grass in them...

Back
Top Bottom