Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

What the HELL is going on with this shoe?!? smh
eyes.gif

I usually hate these type of shoes but I actually like these for some reason.

I will not cop in anyway unless theyre under $40 somewhere.

I bet most of you guys that say these things are ugly are gonna be in line to get them if they make them limited just like the spizzikes

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

The sketches were better. These looks like factory variant hybrids

^^^Interesting that you say that. I thought the sketches were horrible. But the shoes look a little better - at least the white/black ones. The black/redones still not only ugly, but scary.

Originally Posted by SLAM Ed

I wonder what Tinker thinks--or whether anyone even bothers telling him what's going on.

Tinker is probably locked in an office doing yoga all day.
roll.gif

It's obvious he has no influence over this "product line"

Anyway, I think these look like the Jumpman Strong(i think that is the name) the Eddie Jones used to wear.
I would swear these(6 rings) and the 12.5s were sitting on the wall in a Jordan interview in 1998. Right around the time the 13 came out. Anyone got a copy ofthat? It was 60 minutes and he was talking about the CEO Jordan commercials. Side note it may have been 1997.

I'm going to rename these the Jordan "Godzillas", as they make me think of the Barkley Godzillas.

Somebody call Tyler Durden and the boys and have them get to work on the JB building please.

COOK # 45
get fit.

this shoe is absolutely ATROCIOUS. JB, nice way to ruin the memory of classic shoes. i cringe to think of people wearing this 6 ring shoe. instead of retroingclassics, they give us this garbage.

JB is already collaborating with FAKES with all these 'hybrid' designs that looks just like fakes!

who in their right minds would want those shoes? looks like they were molded around Fat alberts foot.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Seriously, send a message to JB.
PLEASE DO NOT COP

Tell them we will not put up with this crap.
These shoes are HORRIBLE.
I know come release date, NT will be beastin on them though

Like I said in the other forum.

This release whoever buys it and not buys it, will seperate the older shoe-heads from the new-age youngster shoe-heads that probably never saw MJ play live in90's.

And if anyone buys these or likes them, you're a hypebeast, plain and simple. I don't care about what the responses will be: "you just hating cuzyou can't afford em, it's too expensive, they're starting to grow on me, they're not that bad, I buy what I like," (which is the mostoverused statement and cop-out used from hypebeasts).

Give me a break, you all are hypebeasts that like this hideous shoe, or a person age 12-16. Either way, I don't see anyone in their right mind liking thisshoe or thinking that this is a beautifully created, masterpiece shoe.

How can you expect jb to actually put nice things out when you got crap like these that's going to selling.

i might get crucified for saying it, but those black and red ones arent half bad. i'm not gonna cop cuz there are a few other releases im saving for, butif those ever hit outlets for the low, i might cop for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom