Jordan 6 Rings - Actual Pic

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Like I said in the other forum.

This release whoever buys it and not buys it, will seperate the older shoe-heads from the new-age youngster shoe-heads that probably never saw MJ play live in 90's.

And if anyone buys these or likes them, you're a hypebeast, plain and simple. I don't care about what the responses will be: "you just hating cuz you can't afford em, it's too expensive, they're starting to grow on me, they're not that bad, I buy what I like," (which is the most overused statement and cop-out used from hypebeasts).

Give me a break, you all are hypebeasts that like this hideous shoe, or a person age 12-16. Either way, I don't see anyone in their right mind liking this shoe or thinking that this is a beautifully created, masterpiece shoe.

i saw mj play in the 90's, im not a hypebeast, therefore im not allowed to like a shoe? you people are pathetic.. they're shoes.. either you like em or you don't

the problem is that defense doesnt really jive when it comes to the air jordan phenomenon. in this "hobby", or whatever you want to call it,there is a clear line drawn in the sand. what sickickz posted is fairly accurate, and to say this is merely about someone liking them or not isoversimplifying it.

but jesus h christ....seriously.....+*@ is wrong with the people running this brand? it appears that i am most likely done for the year with the black/stealthxx3, because only a couple of the countdown packs were even worthwhile picking up and im too busy with a real life to fight off re-seller clowns to evenattempt to buy those couple of packs. this brand cant go in the crapper fast enough for me....something needs to bring them back to reality.

nice concept but the shoe is too clunky. i bet melo or j.ho would rock 'em on court and make them look alright, but they'd look horrible on my foot.

The thing for me about these shoes are two minor, yet majorly ever-present details. I one hate, hate, hate the 8 straps. Two, I dislike the heel loop on thisshoe. It works for the VI but not this one particularly.

With the fuzzy jumpman, the 8 is covered and the lace tips are covered for the 6. Consequently, it looks like TOO MUCH is going on with this shoe, which--inturn--makes it an easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^that is a photoshopped picture......please.....stop the madness....
Yeah, really. It seems like half the people on this forum don't read through the threads. They just post their thoughts without a care in theworld.

hideous isnt the word...once agian JB feeding to the fakes..i guess they go by the matto "If You Cant Beat Them Join Them"..WILL NOT BE COPPING!..whoever does i bet they have those dub zeros and thoses spiz'ikes..all those r trash!

those are so wrong
roll.gif

there's a list a mile long of jordan's they could/should retro and this is what they choose to put out?!?! sad, just sad.

both of the pics are diferent

for example: the second pic of the black/red ones have the strap from the VIIIs & the upper heel tab like piece from the VIs

I think shoes like that could work for each threepeat, because the VI, VII and VIII kinda fit together, and the XI, XII and XIII also do, but not all of themin one shoe
sick.gif
. They really look fake.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Seriously, send a message to JB.
PLEASE DO NOT COP

Tell them we will not put up with this crap.
These shoes are HORRIBLE.
I know come release date, NT will be beastin on them though
we should try that but i actually like fused shoes. I missed Dub 0's but I have the 1st spiz'ikes but these are a no.

Back
Top Bottom