Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

The pics look interesting, definitely better to me than those atrocious X's they dropped last year.

I thought people knew this by now...Nike intentionally leaks the photos with a crappy cell phone camera to "reveal" the shoes. Then as release day approaches, they drop high definition photos to generate the hype....

People are like "nah, these joints ugly"....Nike releases new and improved pics....people go "these are really growing on me"....it's marketing people! Most of ya'll always fall for it...:lol:

I thought people knew this by now...Nike intentionally leaks the photos with a crappy cell phone camera to "reveal" the shoes. Then as release day approaches, they drop high definition photos to generate the hype....

People are like "nah, these joints ugly"....Nike releases new and improved pics....people go "these are really growing on me"....it's marketing people! Most of ya'll always fall for it...
laugh.gif
exactly

I couldn't even get the db x's on nikestore due to bots. I will most likely have to pay a reseller if I tend on buying.

Last edited:
I rekon these may GITD. Pics making em look alright, dunno how theyd look on my own 2 feet tho. Meh not gonna stress, US only mean you all can EAD :tongue:

Man I'm all about DB's, but don't see myself copping these, will try if I change my mind

material that looks to be smurf blue suede, rko tongue & a hologram on the side that says rock on with the o's being replaced with a basketball and baseball. One could assume those speckles GITD

When I saw that big as patch I was like ohh nahh :smh:
Then when I saw a detailed close up of what that patch actually is I was like :wow:

What an interesting turn of events.
Now to see whether those speckles are 3M or glow in the dark to put the icing on the cake! :pimp:

Eminem 4 blue suede. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Money saved I dont see how anyone over the age of 10 would wear these in public but to each its on good luck to those trying to cop.

Back
Top Bottom