Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Hm. Does the stitching on the mens pair look a little shabby like this?

On another note, I really like laces ...nice touch
Hmm, I noticed some of that on my pair too but it wasn't as bad as that. I'll have to take a closer look again to make sure. 

Had to go to my GF's and her mom's house to pick these up last night
laugh.gif
Why? Shipping address doesn't matter when ordering multiples.  

Different Nike account or guest

Different billing address/payment

If you use a gift card, don't use 1 single GC on two purchases...

Last edited:
View media item 1277947

Had to go to my GF's and her mom's house to pick these up last night :lol:
Why? Shipping address doesn't matter when ordering multiples.  

Different Nike account or guest
Different billing address/payment

If you use a gift card, don't use 1 single GC on two purchases...
I was under the impression that multiple package for one release to the same address could be tracked also

got mine in yesterday… didn't wanna post on here & jinx it & have something happen
laugh.gif
 although UPS was sketching a little…i LOVE these too many dope details, laces are crazy as well as the pull tab(3m) & the "believe" strap. Shoe is so dope, so glad i was able to cop
pimp.gif
Immediately went to a top 3 shoe for me. for anyone wanting a pair, i would really try to get one(lowest resale price as possible) these are crazy in person. 

Shoutout to Nike with the Free Overnight Shipping....

Departed Memphis on Tuesday and all were delivered to San Francisco yesterday....

nthat.gif

Anyone want more pictures or specific pics of anything? Bout to set them up in natural light and take some good pics

the shoes details are nice and the colours on it but godamn these shoes look like bags of super marker when seen on feet , bulky as hell , hate me as much u want but these are hella overrated

the shoes details are nice and the colours on it but godamn these shoes look like bags of super marker when seen on feet , bulky as hell , hate me as much u want but these are hella overrated
why would people hate you? most of us dig them but no one is gonna hate you for disagreeing.

Back
Top Bottom