Jordan 8 turbo green

I know that everyone has been calling these “South Beach,” but some have pointed out that these are more akin to the throwback San Antonio colors. In this email I got from Footaction, they’re referring to them as the “Riverwalk.” With this reference from them, I’m thinking these really are an homage to San Antonio.
36FAF0EF-5261-4CC0-BBBE-D379CAB173CF.jpeg

I know that everyone has been calling these “South Beach,” but some have pointed out that these are more akin to the throwback San Antonio colors. In this email I got from Footaction, they’re referring to them as the “Riverwalk.” With this reference from them, I’m thinking these really are an homage to San Antonio.
36FAF0EF-5261-4CC0-BBBE-D379CAB173CF.jpeg
Go spurs
Go rockets

Would love to have these for next summer. I'll wait. Only me and 10 other people like 8s according to my nephew.

Would love to have these for next summer. I'll wait. Only me and 10 other people like 8s according to my nephew.
I always found it funny that thousands or even millions across the world happen to like and dislike the same Jordans.

For me, I’m colorway first, model second. 4s, 8s, and 1s tend to be consistent with decently og and non og colorways, and are great models.

No one can convince me there aren’t multiple ugly colorways of the 3, nor that aren’t any ugly 5,6,7,9,10,11,12, or 13. 2s have many bangers.

It seems generally, people only limit themselves to 1,3-6,9,11-14. How boring.

For me, I’m colorway first, model second. 4s, 8s, and 1s tend to be consistent with decently og and non og colorways, and are great models.

No one can convince me there aren’t multiple ugly colorways of the 3, nor that aren’t any ugly 5,6,7,9,10,11,12, or 13. 2s have many bangers.

It's an ugly colorway for each model

I agree. I'm a 70s baby so I was there for every release. My first pair was black 5s, but I remember wanting the 2s baaaad. Once I became an adult they just didn't do it for me like the rest. I don't like patent leather unless I'm in a tuxedo. Period.

Back
Top Bottom