Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

You can like what you want to I have no problem with that. If you think the Motorboats are ugly cool. I'd rather wear those than the DB4's anyday of the week. You quoted me and started the back and forth. I didn't quote you fam because I don't care what you think or like.
lol...you started the back and forth talking that you're a grown *** man blablabla... At first I just said they'e not ugly to me and it should end here...

Last edited:
even witht the 3 tones of red the motorboats piss all over those db iv's (fyi i dont like the motorboat ix's)

lol...you started the back and forth talking that you're a grown *** man blablabla... At first I just said they'e not ugly to me and it should end here...
Bro I was talking to another cat and you quoted me. Then I told you to that the DB4's and this shoe is ugly as hell because I'm a grown *** man. The DB4 is clearly a kids shoe. If they mad a DB with my little princess on it would you think that's hot to? What about Ironman?

Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.
The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.
Stay in school kids....the dbs are some of the ugliest shoes i've ever seen, but its for a good cause so i can dig that.

Bro I was talking to another cat and you quoted me. Then I told you to that the DB4's and this shoe is ugly as hell because I'm a grown *** man. The DB4 is clearly a kids shoe. If they mad a DB with my little princess on it would you think that's hot to? What about Ironman?
I just gave my point of view on a pair of sneakers which was different than yours but it didnt need no debate. And you're still talking about it!!! If you dont care about what I think or like why dont you cut it out?! You're a grown *** man so act like one.... like I said, just a matter of taste... Im out.

I just gave my point of view on a pair of sneakers which was different than yours but it didnt need no debate. And you're still talking about it!!! If you dont care about what I think or like why dont you cut it out?! You're a grown *** man so act like one.... like I said, just a matter of taste... Im out.
Says the dude that keeps going back and forth right? 
laugh.gif

I'm feeling the DB 9's they really have that DMP/GM pack look down pack but I'mnot sure if I'm going to get them though.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the DB 9's they really have that DMP/GM pack look down pack but I'mnot sure if I'm going to get them though.
Hell buy them to sell or trade. You know it will be alot of cats thirsting after these.

What do you guys think, will these be a rsvp release, or first come first serve? Never attempted to cop a DB, if its gonna be mission impossible 4 ill just pass instead of even planning to make a go 4 em.

are they gonna release it online?
Read the post right above yours ^^

These aren't that bad. Will cop for trade bait since I might miss out on the 11's.

I guess I'm in the minority cos I really like the DB III's. Would love to get my hands on those, just not for $500+ tho 
mean.gif

Read the post right above yours ^^

These aren't that bad. Will cop for trade bait since I might miss out on the 11's.

I guess I'm in the minority cos I really like the DB III's. Would love to get my hands on those, just not for $500+ tho 
mean.gif
LOVE DB3's!! I'll be trying to cop these 9's to hopefully trade for a DS pair of 3s. I think these 9s will eventually end up being as valuable as the 3s and 6s

Back
Top Bottom