Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Wow I didn't know that there was so much dislike on the DB IV's.
More like a lot of people that just failed to get them and mad at what the resell prices were lmao! Was definitely a higher demand for those IV when they came out than these cardboard IX...

To fix their lists: IV > III > VI > IX > II > I

The VI and IX are a tie for me. Both are just ok. The colorway of the IX is too similiar to other IX that have released imo. Its like a fusion of the BIN and playoff with extra details.

Last edited:
this whole sneaker thing is going to die soon with this type of ish happening

Im not whining cause I can drop $500-$800 on a pair of sneakers....but why?!?!?!

I paid $260 for my DB VI's, $360 for my DB IV's......now you peckerheads want $500+ for these?!?!?! IT's a freakin IX!!!! I will cut my left foot off before I drop that kind of cake on a retro IX

Thank you for letting me rant

Enjoy your sneakers

More like a lot of people that just failed to get them and mad at what the resell prices were lmao! Was definitely a higher demand for those IV when they came out than these cardboard IX...
To fix their lists: IV > III > VI > IX > II > I
The VI and IX are a tie for me. Both are just ok. The IX is too similiar to other IX that have released too imo

Joined yesterday.......

Im not whining cause I can drop $500-$800 on a pair of sneakers....but why?!?!?!
I paid $260 for my DB VI's, $360 for my DB IV's......now you peckerheads want $500+ for these?!?!?! IT's a freakin IX!!!! I will cut my left foot off before I drop that kind of cake on a retro IX
Enjoy your sneakers
repped you cause we share the same IX sentiment.

Enjoy your sneakers

$360 is a good price for the DB IV because those were selling for $600-700 right away. Well, on ebay they were. Which was crazy because you could find them on craigs for half of that from people that didnt know or believe that they were selling for 6-7 on the bay.

And sneakers selling for that high is very far from a sign of the whole thing dying. It's actually the opposite. When you see DBs selling for $50 over retail on the RD, then you'd have a point lmao!

Mine aint ship yet you dudes scaring me
laugh.gif

Anybody know the story of what happened over at NTDC? I heard there was some sort of sneaker crew there and some foolishness involved?

Good to that I got my shipping number and that they are already on they're way here. Will be a good way to start my week.

This is actually my first post on NT even though I've been on this site since '01. Makes me feel old but that's besides the point. I just wanted to post some pics of my DB 9's. Copped from Niketown here in NYC. I must say I'm really impressed with these and i think they look even better in person with the 3M upper. I think this is the cleanest looking Doernbecher. 

So now I'm content. Failed on first Twitter RSVP at Roosevelt, then failed at NDC. Found out Roosevelt was doing RSVP again, so I decided to go to the Apple store (internet was fast as ****.) Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad people in the Apple Store, all om Twitter I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. Finally got my confirmation and yes, I jumped for joy like a little kid. 

So now I'm content. Failed on first Twitter RSVP at Roosevelt, then failed at NDC. Found out Roosevelt was doing RSVP again, so I decided to go to the Apple store (internet was fast as ****.) Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad people in the Apple Store, all om Twitter I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. Finally got my confirmation and yes, I jumped for joy like a little kid. 

Smart move. I thought about doing this a couple of times. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom