Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Someone offered me dead stock Miami Vice Lebron 9s for my ds doernbechers. What do you guys think about that trade?
I would make them add cash if they wanted the db 9 bad enough.. If not move on. You could sell the DB for more than what the MV would cost and then you would be able to buy them and have money left over.

What is resell price tag on these?  I offered a dude $450 plus fees/shipping for a DS size 10 and he told me I was charging rape -_-

What is resell price tag on these?  I offered a dude $450 plus fees/shipping for a DS size 10 and he told me I was charging rape -_-

The resell is upwards of $600 and up.

Lowest I've seen a size 11 sell (DS of course) for is $550.

$450 sounds good IMO.

The resell is upwards of $600 and up.

Lowest I've seen a size 11 sell (DS of course) for is $550.

$450 sounds good IMO.

I haven't found anyone to even trade me a 2:1 in the past week on my pair. I had an NTer I'd bought from before who was going to trade me concords and bred xi's but now he's hiding and only lurking because he lied about sending them out. In the facebook KREAM group I was being berated for asking 2:1 and telling people that 500-600 is what they're reselling for. I got offers like Concords + $80, Concords straight up, or a GMP (probably the best offer I got and that's only $400-$450 value). I like the shoe, but it will crease so badly so quickly that I would rather just trade it for shoes I can wear. Needless to say, we're in the "dropping" phase on this shoe before it goes back up. I may just hang onto it for now and try to trade later in the year when people realize this will maintain a 500-600 price point if not higher.

Are you guys using wearble shoe trees/ sneaker shields with these?

not me. i dont know why people act like theyre going to crease super hard.

ive worn my pair like 5x already and only have very slight creasing. its the same slight creasing thats on my Galaxy Flight Ones. i dont have any sole yellowing either.

IMO these were very well made.

I haven't found anyone to even trade me a 2:1 in the past week on my pair. I had an NTer I'd bought from before who was going to trade me concords and bred xi's but now he's hiding and only lurking because he lied about sending them out. In the facebook KREAM group I was being berated for asking 2:1 and telling people that 500-600 is what they're reselling for. I got offers like Concords + $80, Concords straight up, or a GMP (probably the best offer I got and that's only $400-$450 value). I like the shoe, but it will crease so badly so quickly that I would rather just trade it for shoes I can wear. Needless to say, we're in the "dropping" phase on this shoe before it goes back up. I may just hang onto it for now and try to trade later in the year when people realize this will maintain a 500-600 price point if not higher.
This is the exact same reason why i traded mine for preheat 8s....im so disgusted with JB quality and the leather on these was trash, dont let that 3m fool you guys....for guys thinking these are worth $600 thats just sad, even flightclub has them for less than that and on sale LOL....these will never be up there with DB 3 or 6 prices, those where hands down beautiful quality shoes....dont let the hype get to you!

lol im in that group too. i think i berated you. the GMP offers seems like a fair and even trade. but Concords and Breds are like $600 if both are DS. if both are worn then the value is definitely equal ($250 a piece is about right for both shoes).

if I were you id hold onto them for right now, theyre bound to hit a solid $550+ in a few months.

This is the exact same reason why i traded mine for preheat 8s....im so disgusted with JB quality and the leather on these was trash, dont let that 3m fool you guys....for guys thinking these are worth $600 thats just sad, even flightclub has them for less than that and on sale LOL....these will never be up there with DB 3 or 6 prices, those where hands down beautiful quality shoes....dont let the hype get to you!

we have different opinions but the 3M material on the IXs is pretty nice. a standard white leather on these would have been mad boring and I would have been disappointed after seeing the initial pic of the 3M upper. DB 3s are worth the money but the DB 6s are VASTLY overrated. they look like Papa Smurf PEs. The 6s are one shoe that needed to stay simple, the DBs were too much..from the loud colorway to the tacky embossed graphics on the side of the shoe.

lol im in that group too. i think i berated you. the GMP offers seems like a fair and even trade. but Concords and Breds are like $600 if both are DS. if both are worn then the value is definitely equal ($250 a piece is about right for both shoes).

if I were you id hold onto them for right now, theyre bound to hit a solid $550+ in a few months.

I wasn't asking for that in there. I was asking for Concords plus one of a handful of other GR pairs. The XI's were offered to me back in December and agreed upon with an NTer who had 4 pairs of BReds coming. I'd done him good on a few pairs in the past too, so I kept waiting on him. Final straw was two weeks ago when he finally said he was sending them out and then never got me tracking, never replied to my emails or messages on here. Keep your word dudes!

I am looking for preferably Concords and GMP VI's. That's seems like a pretty fair trade for the DB's. I like to wear my shoes though, so I'm tempted to just toss these up on ebay for a $600 BIN and see if anyone bites. Then I'd at least be able to pick up what I want and rock em. Like I said, these just aren't the shoe for me.

Last edited:
These will be had for me and the wifey. Too bad my sons foot to small. Pics coming soon.

^Thats a matter of opinion. I would trade one of my pairs of black red 11 for a fourth pair of these any day. Wouldn't even think twice.

Last edited:
Haha for a fourth pair ya of course if ur in this for strictly money then duhhh but the fact still remains one pair or ten pairs they ugly as fuggg and the aj xi black reds are timeless

And oh ya if them ***** were a mass produced gr release they'd find there way to the sale racks like almost all of the ugly doernbecher collection would but since they limited and hypebeasted and what not they all of a sudden the release hahaha

Like I stated earlier, that's a matter of opinion. I'm not in it for the money. They are in my size and none are for sale. If they were mass produced I would still have 3 pairs. Only difference is that I wouldn't have paid $420 for one.

Last edited:
not r.pe price at all.  i would absolutely consider that offer if i had the $ at the time of offer.  damn, actually i am a 10  i would be very tempted to snag these if someone offered for $450.

lol it's so funny how the prices get ridiculous on the dumbest looking shoes. i personally wouldnt pay the retail on these. all doernbecher looks stupid as hell to me

Only DB's imo that don't look completely ridiculous are the 6's (and mayybbee the 3's).  The rest are just an embarassment to the legacy of Jordan's.  If they weren't for a good cause and sooo limited, these would be on fire sale prices w/in 1 month of releasing.

I've never owned a pair of 9s before, does anyone know if these run true to size or smaller?

Back
Top Bottom