Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

My OPINION ( Everyone is different) is these run .5 small

I concur! Just got mine in and they are BEAUTIFUL in person. Quality is nice! Detail is pretty impressive too. Definitely a little more flashy than I normally like, but these are definitely a winner.

thinking about goin crazy and getting these off ebay in my size for $500 ds. someone convince me not to pls. 

my rationale is: i can skip on the grapes (maybe...). i missed on the 88s and royals. didn't get the 5s or the jokers and there's nothing that really interests me this year except the maroon vi which i'll probably whiff on again.

thinking about goin crazy and getting these off ebay in my size for $500 ds. someone convince me not to pls. 

my rationale is: i can skip on the grapes (maybe...). i missed on the 88s and royals. didn't get the 5s or the jokers and there's nothing that really interests me this year except the maroon vi which i'll probably whiff on again.
Try to make a trade for either these or one of the pairs you struck out on? maybe even add  some cash to a trade rather than blowing 500, but it is your money. If you aren't hurting and you really want these then it's no problem dropping that amount of money. 

What is resell price tag on these?  I offered a dude $450 plus fees/shipping for a DS size 10 and he told me I was charging rape -_-

The resell is upwards of $600 and up.

Lowest I've seen a size 11 sell (DS of course) for is $550.

$450 sounds good IMO.

600 and up?? where are you finding those prices. I just sold my DS size 11.5 for 450 shipped, paypal fees included in price. I know a few members on that "other" site who have sold their pair for around 375 shipped. You just have to look.

Check your PM

Sneakersteal just posted this....

The Air Jordan Retro IX “Doernbecher

Will definitely be available at a Factory store this week. Here is the bad thing though..phone orders won’t be allowed. I just want to give those people a heads up who live in Arizona. Thanks for all the support and ROCK YOUR KICKS.

If you're in AZ better start checking your outlets and see whats up.

I live in AZ but i feel like these are gonna be impossible to cop and i dont really like them that much. The only reason i would get them is for trade bait for some coraline dunks, or what the kobes or try and find away to get some crown jewels somehow.

Got confirmation ill get mine
smile.gif
3rd pair
damn, lucky u

Sold out. The guy was nice on the phone. They did have other retro Jordan's in stock in plenty of sizes. No phone orders until after 48 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom