Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Im workin  to cop these one of my favorite DBs to date and the bottoms are crazy if i  can get my hands on these ill be rockin on xmas  good luck to everyone tryna  cop

I'm pretty sure ill be one of the people in the dmv with these..ill trade one of my extra pair for db2 db vi or:D yeezys

I'm pretty sure ill be one of the people in the dmv with these..ill trade one of my extra pair for db2 db vi or:D yeezys

no one will trade for yeezys, and i doubt these will be worth db4s considering the general release route jb has been going for (which is great)

All I have to say is I feel sorry for SoCal. They didnt get much
roll.gif
  As opposed to 85% of the rest of the U.S. that gets ZERO locally?  They're gonna have to join the rest of us in the on line rat race.

i dont think anyone will trade these for db 6s or yeezys. they are dbs but they 9s and arent as appealing as the rest of the set. but the fine detail is nice

i dont think anyone will trade these for db 6s or yeezys. they are dbs but they 9s and arent as appealing as the rest of the set. but the fine detail is nice

In time they will. These are classier looking than any other DB. I think these will be the most sought after once their gone.

In time they will. These are classier looking than any other DB. I think these will be the most sought after once their gone.
u really think so? they are classier indeed than any of the others but dk if anything can top the 6s unless a crazy 5 came out..or maybe 11 simply bcuz its an 11..

exactly! i think by summer this will be more valuable and could trade straight up for DB III or IV. i hope. if im wrong, oh well.

if i get a pair and i like them in person i might just keep them. they look good but i bet they are even better in person.

u really think so? they are classier indeed than any of the others but dk if anything can top the 6s unless a crazy 5 came out..or maybe 11 simply bcuz its an 11..

It's just my opinion, but they are cleaner than any other DB. People love black and gold together. The color combo with the design just works and it looks classy.

The 6 DB was never my favorite. The colors and the excess numbers on the outside turned me off. I actually returned them. This 9 will look even better in person. They will be copped for sure.

It's just my opinion, but they are cleaner than any other DB. People love black and gold together. The color combo with the design just works and it looks classy.
The 6 DB was never my favorite. The colors and the excess numbers on the outside turned me off. I actually returned them. This 9 will look even better in person. They will be copped for sure.
i feel where your coming from. hell i just hope i can get a pair im trying to finish the set n im not tryng to pay resell value. hopefully they do a wristband vs nike rsvp stuff..

I think a series of trades would have to take place before getting yeezys...

Trade these for DB 3s, 4s, or 6s. Then trade those and some cash for a galaxy colorway (rookies, foam 1) then find a hypebeast. Ask for his yeezys because you know he has at least one pair, offer a galaxy foam and they will be yours!

The red and green on the bottom of the DB 9 is also dope; represents the flag of Mexico. Love that the DB kicks always have these little details to the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom