Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

These are probably the 2nd biggest JB release of the year, behind the B/Red 11s.

Being ONLY availble at NTs and NDC makes coming downright impossible.

8am on the 30th I'll try my luck, but at 8:01, I'll be sad, and 8:02 I'll be looking at reseller prices.

:lol: :smh:

These are probably the 2nd biggest JB release of the year, behind the B/Red 11s.
Being ONLY availble at NTs and NDC makes coming downright impossible.
8am on the 30th I'll try my luck, but at 8:01, I'll be sad, and 8:02 I'll be looking at reseller prices.
:lol: :smh:

It's funny cuz it's truuuuuu

how are they widely released if they're limited to niketowns/stores and ndc, though?

he means big numbers i guess

but he is right

Doernbechers are not like galaxys or yeezys

If you do your home work you will get em

Jordans these days are not that hard to get even the limited ones

I really dont see the physical appeal for these. Too much going on. Maybe they look better in person when you cant see all that fine detailing 

I really dont see the physical appeal for these. Too much going on. Maybe they look better in person when you cant see all that fine detailing 

The DB series is all about being over the top as possible. The difference with these is that it is one of the few times it's tastefully done.

The DB series is all about being over the top as possible. The difference with these is that it is one of the few times it's tastefully done.
Yep.  Only pair so far that's halfway decent to me.  Those IVs are an abomination.

the 6s are toned down too

I hope they do the 8s next year

Yep.  Only pair so far that's halfway decent to me.  Those IVs are an abomination.
I hear what you guys are saying. Relative to the other DB's, these are simpler. But still too busy to me compared to shoes overall lol. Those 4s were horrendous

Overhyped in my opinion, I'll personally pass on these. I don't see much appeal in them, that's just me though.

I don't like most DBs in general, I personally only like the DB 3s and actually the 4s, then again I'm a sucker for 4s in general.

But yea good luck on those who are copping and rocking these though. 

RSVP system is such garbage. 
mad.gif

i straight up stop doing rsvp, i don't have the patience anymore like i used to when the system was new.

i used to sit down in front of my comp all day till the tweet came out and i would always get a DM back, now my local nike store's twitter has over 50,000 followers and HALF OF THEM DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE. I HATE THAT SO MUCH! Then they always tweet out that they got a bunch of sizes left from the idiots who can't pick em up cause they live far away and then i miss out.

So now i've just been toning out my NDC and dot com skills and i've been successful so far :smokin
heck i got both zoom rookie galaxies so im pretty confident now with NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom