Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Usually don't order from NDC, but I'd have to research what technique this is as a fall back.
It's a technique that doesn't apply anymore.

Also, in regards to the sizing on the 2012 IX's, if you have a wide foot at all then it won't hurt you if you have to go up a half size.  I ordered my first few TTS then I wore a pair and realized it was tight from about halfway down the shoe through the toe box.  I have wide feet and am most comfortable goin up half a size in the 2012 IX's.  No birdman here, and I know this is comfortable only because i have the wide foot, but i just wanted to throw that out there.

Congrats to all that got RSVP's today and good luck to the NT'ers that will be up stalking twitter with me Friday morning for the NDC pairs!  No Niketown anywhere near me and my LA crew is in Hawaii this week, perfect timing
mean.gif

Excited to see these in person. Ill enjoy them for a short while.

I cant wait to see them in person either. Ive been blessed this month being able to get these for retail and a pair of Platinum Yeezy 2s. in conjunction with my Lightning 4s and 99 Black Cement 4s, im going to have a pretty soild go-to rotation

Calling shenanigans on Portland, had my message sent in 2 seconds..Found a few ppl with rsvp's in my size asking less then 300..prbly going to cop cuz the price aint going down

Ill take a pair in Portland for less then 300 too. Would even make the trip up from Eugene

Congrats to everyone who had a successful rsvp today. I did personally but all thanks goes to a friend that held me down while i was working. Shoutout to all the people out there looking out for each other rather than trying to knock each other over the head with outrageous resale prices.

How do all these cats RSVP from different Niketown locations just so happen to know every distinct hashtag for every niketown and submit them so quick???? HMMMM :smh:

So it doesn't work anymore?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
You can still do it, it just isn't necessary.  NDC changed to "once it is in your cart, there are yours for a certain amount of time" whereas before they were "shoes can go in everyone's cart, it is a race to the finish."  If it is that busy of a release now, the second you hit the last part of that trick, you will get kicked back to the same spot you started.

It's all about gettin those kicks in your cart now.  This is what Nikestore has said since they changed it, not that this is what seems like happens each release.

^^ Gotcha. I know there are people who still say they get cart jacked. Oh well.. We will see what happens come Friday morning.

I hear ya.  That's what I meant by "not that this is what seems like happens each release"

When the site is half crashing, I think everything on NDC goes out the door. 

I'm sorry your mother would not pay that for your sneakers.

i've been paying for my own shoes for 20 years, but thanks for playing anyway.

Exactly...if his younger brother or sister was one of those children, he wouldn't have any problem with that price tag.
The point of raising money for charity is to raise as much as possible, which $500 would raise more than double what they would with this price tag.
IF it was all about the charity, i'd make an altruistic donation.

When i buy shoes i only buy shoes.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

i dont reply much but.. damn, what a douchebag this guy and other like him are.  I was able to RSVP to NTChicago..thankfully you didnt almost f that up for me. i hope karma bites you in the @ss.

i dont reply much but.. damn, what a douchebag this guy and other like him are.  I was able to RSVP to NTChicago..thankfully you didnt almost f that up for me. i hope karma bites you in the @ss.
what??? why u hating on what that man do? He actually is helping people get their pairs because he is the RSVP Gawd and you over there throwing salt. let that man live fam.

oh was that for others? i thought people were just taking up RSVP spots for no reason based on many of the posts i've read on here.

Back
Top Bottom