Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

one of my boys got the DM at roosevelt for the raptor 7s he got there & they freaking sold it...... i dont want that to happen to me w these 9s thats y im asking if anyone has experience u know so i can know whether to go at 9am or i can i hang n a lil later so i can get someone to roll with me

one of my boys got the DM at roosevelt for the raptor 7s he got there & they freaking sold it...... i dont want that to happen to me w these 9s thats y im asking if anyone has experience u know so i can know whether to go at 9am or i can i hang n a lil later so i can get someone to roll with me

Did your boy get to the Niketown within the timeframe window stated in the DM? If not, he loses the pair.

I'm hoping to cop a pair that doesn't get picked up. I'm gunna be at roosevelt at 5pm wait til 6 then walk in and ask someone. 

Last edited:
I'm hoping to cop a pair that doesn't get picked up. I'm gunna be at roosevelt at 5pm wait til 6 then walk in and ask someone. 

Don't forget to keep your eye on their Twitter account at the very same time. (Which is almost kinda redundant considering you'll be in the store.) That's where they'll announce exactly what happens to the remaining/unclaimed pairs.

I think it'll be less restock on these joints. There giving people from 8am till 7pm to pick these babes up, thats a lot of time.

Are you saying that you don't think they are going to restock? 
It'll still be couple, but I think less than normal since there giving people so much time to get there. I'm in LA I don't know how much time there giving people to RSVP in other places, It might be different where your at.

^^^ nope they didnt specify why but they told him they would hold him down on a future release so now he has the bred xi on lock....lucky him i neded up copping him a pair of raptors for retail by me.....

You guys think that this is how its gunna be from now on....Twitter RSVP? 

I don't like it. It was my first one, I said I hated it before I tried it. I failed, still hate it. Not only do I believe it is an unorganized system, but its also not fair to some people. Bring back camping. Just take the proper precautions to make it safe/fair. Set a time when you are allowed to camp, if you show up hours before you will not be eligible to participate.

You're joking right?
1. All of those RSVPs will be picked up come Friday evening.
2. No such thing as karma.
yea but you're pretty much an idiot for posting pics like that because now Nike will start doing their tweet at the exact same time in every city. dam you kids these days are so desperate for e-props and attention it's beyond ridiculous smdh.................

I think it'll be less restock on these joints. There giving people from 8am till 7pm to pick these babes up, thats a lot of time.

Pretty sure they did that due to it being a Friday release & alot of people work so they would probably complain as they always do. Another reason stores didn't RSVP until past 3pm local time today I assume. Didn't stores have a large window to pick up pairs of the black/red 4s last week too?

I don't like it. It was my first one, I said I hated it before I tried it. I failed, still hate it. Not only do I believe it is an unorganized system, but its also not fair to some people. Bring back camping. Just take the proper precautions to make it safe/fair. Set a time when you are allowed to camp, if you show up hours before you will not be eligible to participate.
They will never go back to camping because of panzy **** that cut in line. Or the broke losers who have to rob people to get what they want.

I think RSVP has a limited life as well. It's only a matter of time before a Niketown gets shot up or a major lawsuit happens or something crazy that will cause Nike to do the inevitable...which they are already making the big chains do for huge GRs......RAFFLES.

You're joking right?

1. All of those RSVPs will be picked up come Friday evening.

2. No such thing as karma.
yea but you're pretty much an idiot for posting pics like that because now Nike will start doing their tweet at the exact same time in every city. dam you kids these days are so desperate for e-props and attention it's beyond ridiculous smdh.................

K.

They will never go back to camping because of panzy **** that cut in line. Or the broke losers who have to rob people to get what they want.

I think RSVP has a limited life as well. It's only a matter of time before a Niketown gets shot up or a major lawsuit happens or something crazy that will cause Nike to do the inevitable...which they are already making the big chains do for huge GRs......RAFFLES.
That. Exactly what I was thinking. 

Edit: Not saying that I have any intention on doing that 
laugh.gif
. I'm sure someone will feel the need to express their anger. 

Last edited:

To your 2nd part, what exactly makes you think that? Have you ever claimed a pair after RSVP'ing successfully? It's the calmest process ever, man. No chaos, no huge mobs, walk in during the timeframe...in and out. :lol:

^ people are crazy about their kicks. it's pretty funny that devastating things have to happen in order for Nike to open their eyes and do something about it.

we'll see how many pairs boxden tries to get e-props for when Nike sends out the tweet at the same time for each city and then later just goes to raffles LMAO!

pretty easy to see who is unemployed up in this B :/

Been like this for about a year now, so yeah it's probably here to stay. If you think about it, every system is gonna be unfair to a certain group of people. Camping doesn't totally make that much sense to me either cuz you got dudes literally wasting their lives away in a damn line for days, weeks, etc. For people like me who have a job, there's no way in hell I'm gonna bother wasting that much of my time in a line just waiting for some shoes. Shoes are a great hobby, but my career/life is no doubt a much bigger priority. So for me, the Twitter thing works out better cuz I'm always near a computer at work, and if I'm not that busy the day they do the RSVP, I might have a shot as long as I'm quick. And for Nike employees, it's much easier for them to manage things on a website than have to deal with a big *** crowd of people waiting outside the store. It's easy to say "just make it safe" or "take proper precautions", but whenever you have a mob of dudes, especially ones thirsty for some limited sneakers, you're inviting trouble. Online, the worst you'd get is an angry tweet/message. In-person, you could have a riot if some idiots start something in line.

Personally I'll take online camping over the in-person thing any day, but I know there's obviously dudes out there who'd have it easier if you still had traditional camping.

^ people are crazy about their kicks. it's pretty funny that devastating things have to happen in order for Nike to open their eyes and do something about it.

we'll see how many pairs boxden tries to get e-props for when Nike sends out the tweet at the same time for each city and then later just goes to raffles LMAO!

pretty easy to see who is unemployed up in this B :/

People striking out on NDC feels a hell of a lot worse than not getting a Twitter RSVP. Why aren't people rioting Beaverton?

As for the comment on THB, you do realize the pairs he got aren't for himself right? They're for fellow NT'ers. But I digress.

Pretty sure they did that due to it being a Friday release & alot of people work so they would probably complain as they always do. Another reason stores didn't RSVP until past 3pm local time today I assume. Didn't stores have a large window to pick up pairs of the black/red 4s last week too?
For LA and SM, the window was only from 9am-12pm, much tighter, but it worked only cuz it was Black Friday and some people had off.

To your 2nd part, what exactly makes you think that? Have you ever claimed a pair after RSVP'ing successfully? It's the calmest process ever, man. No chaos, no huge mobs, walk in during the timeframe...in and out.
laugh.gif
Seriously? You think I'm talking about the people that won pairs? lol The people who lose the RSVP get extremely heated at Nike. And in some cases rightfully so because places like Mercer and other spots don't seem to have the greatest....moral gratitude? :/

Yes, I've been extremely successful at RSVPing. You're underestimating the power of the internet and the effect it has on people. Some people just get a little salty and shrug it off....other people get insanely angry and do crazy things. Where you been? lol

yes i read the pairs are for other people. I was commenting on him posting the picture and being needy for attention. Cuz let's see how many he gets when Nike sees pics like that and changes the process smh

to the other guy: you think I was talking about the people who won the RSVP? lol I'm talking about the people who get extremely heated at Nike when they lose the RSVP. especially when you have places like Mercer and other locations who don't exactly have the greatest....moral gratitude? lol Some people get a little salty and just shrug it off. Others get insanely angry and do crazy things. You been living under a rock or something? Our country is filled with crazy ***** mofos. And Nike LOVES to play with people's emotions. 

Been like this for about a year now, so yeah it's probably here to stay. If you think about it, every system is gonna be unfair to a certain group of people. Camping doesn't totally make that much sense to me either cuz you got dudes literally wasting their lives away in a damn line for days, weeks, etc. For people like me who have a job, there's no way in hell I'm gonna bother wasting that much of my time in a line just waiting for some shoes. Shoes are a great hobby, but my career/life is no doubt a much bigger priority. So for me, the Twitter thing works out better cuz I'm always near a computer at work, and if I'm not that busy the day they do the RSVP, I might have a shot as long as I'm quick. And for Nike employees, it's much easier for them to manage things on a website than have to deal with a big *** crowd of people waiting outside the store. It's easy to say "just make it safe" or "take proper precautions", but whenever you have a mob of dudes, especially ones thirsty for some limited sneakers, you're inviting trouble. Online, the worst you'd get is an angry tweet/message. In-person, you could have a riot if some idiots start something in line.
Personally I'll take online camping over the in-person thing any day, but I know there's obviously dudes out there who'd have it easier if you still had traditional camping.
I have a job as well, and go to school. Yet I was still able to find time to pick up my kicks on release dates. It was easier for me to arrange the release date so I could be free on that specific day. Now I'd have to use 2 days. One to TwitterCamp and one to pick up the shoes in the timeframe. Besides the shady **** going on. Like I said earlier, I DMd Roosevelt field about a minute and a half after it went live, size 10.5. My friend also DMd them, seconds before they closed for the same size and got a confirmation. Seems off to me. 

Back
Top Bottom