Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Its funny how people write in here, "if you took more than 30 secs, you ain't getting them". There are photos on twitter with people that sent their DM a minute after it went live and got the RSVP. There is no perfect way to obtain the RSVP, just send it as fast as you can and hope you get picked.

party bus for my bachelor party leaving this friday to vegas from so cal...my brother (my best man) and I both got pairs on lock!

Seen this on twitter. Dude offering trades to Nike DC for the db9. Nike DC dawg. Y'all kids need to calm down man. Its not THAT serious.

Lmao, pink foams though? NikeStore/NikeTown twitter mentions are the best part about releases. People are a trip when it comes to sneakers. :lol:

Oh the conspiracy theories continue. These are huge stores, and I know in my case, I just moved to the bay area so I have zero connection to anyone working at NTSF. Yet I've hit on every RSVP. It depends on your size, it depends on how quickly you get it in. "under a minute" may not cut it if you're a size 10 vs a size 13 where there are likely a lot less people trying to get in.

Regardless, the whole premise that Niketowns are selecting some people over others (for what reason exactly? please, no one ever explains this) even when they got their tweet in after is laughable. This site is full of ******s.

For people to say this is 100% dumb luck, how does someone like HaterBoxden get through, EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED FOR ANY SHOE THEY HAVE DONE THIS FOR 100%, and not just one time, he gets through up to 10 times per release?  And has enough faith in whatever he is doing to possibly charge others for his service (no fault there, but people wouldn't do that if they really believed this was 100% luck with no skill or access to information involved, and not saying THB charges but others here do)?

I am fine with trying on NDC tomorrow as I am nowhere near a NT anyway.  I just want to know how you can believe it is ONLY dumb luck when the same guys in every thread for a shoe with a twitter RSVP have proven they get through a TON of times, every time.  I don't see them on here following the "it's just luck" movement and they are the ones that get through. 

@THB, would you say it is just dumb luck that you get through on 10 RSVP's?  No conspiracy theory here as these don't apply to me, just curious if they believe they have a method that specifically works for this.

Last edited:
**IM WILLING TO HELP WITH FUTURE RSVP RELEASE AT YOUR CITY**

JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR NAME, SIZE, AND NIKE LOCATION.

IM PRETTY FAST AND QUICK WITH THE TWITTER RSVP, TECHNIQUE IS SIMPLE BUT NOT SPILLING THE BEANS.

YOU NEED HELP, PM ME.

**IM WILLING TO HELP WITH FUTURE RSVP RELEASE AT YOUR CITY**
JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR NAME, SIZE, AND NIKE LOCATION.
IM PRETTY FAST AND QUICK WITH THE TWITTER RSVP, TECHNIQUE IS SIMPLE BUT NOT SPILLING THE BEANS.
YOU NEED HELP, PM ME.
i definitely know your method

For people to say this is 100% dumb luck, how does someone like HaterBoxden get through, EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED FOR ANY SHOE THEY HAVE DONE THIS FOR 100%, and not just one time, he gets through up to 10 times per release?  And has enough faith in whatever he is doing to possibly charge others for his service (no fault there, but people wouldn't do that if they really believed this was 100% luck with no skill or access to information involved, and not saying THB charges but others here do)?

I am fine with trying on NDC tomorrow as I am nowhere near a NT anyway.  I just want to know how you can believe it is ONLY dumb luck when the same guys in every thread for a shoe with a twitter RSVP have proven they get through a TON of times, every time.  I don't see them on here following the "it's just luck" movement and they are the ones that get through. 

@THB, would you say it is just dumb luck that you get through on 10 RSVP's?  No conspiracy theory here as these don't apply to me, just curious if they believe they have a method that specifically works for this.
THIS

DId this happen to anyone else in NIKECHI or any other NIKE?

put size 14 but the gave me a 13 on the RSVP DM

Last edited:
I have been pretty successful at Nike Chi's RSVP. The method is pretty simple and Kicks on Fire wrote an article about it, that's the method that I use. I am 5/7, missed the hyperposite cause of my crappy wifi at work (best buy) and missed the foamposites due to 9.5 not being a size option. I am not gonna say its easy, but to give you an idea, my phone never leaves my hand or sight until the RSVP has been tweeted and I have sent my DM.

Got my DM from 21Mercer.   Says 8AM-7PM, but I'm showing up first thing in the morning before work.  I'm not taking any chances of having my pair "walk away" or hear that "they mis-counted their stock".

OK so I was one of the pissed people in the Yeezy 2 thread during the whole Mercer21 RSVP fiasco. I was one of the people saying $%** Mercer and watched as Kicks on Fire called them out for their BS. Im in Pittsburgh so the closest spots for me would be NIKE NYC, NIKE DC & Mercer21. I tried the RSVP at Mercer and got my DM in within about 25-30 seconds, I assumed I didnt get it. Woke up this morning with a DM from Mercer at 12:15AM (about 8-9 hours after my DM) telling me that I got through for my size 9.5!!! Going to drive up to NY tonight with my boy and make a weekend trip out of it.

I still think Mercer is 80% rigged, I was just one of the lucky people that they picked to win I guess. Good luck to everyone else trying to grab them from NDC (I always miss out on there), I cant wait to wear these.

I have been pretty successful at Nike Chi's RSVP. The method is pretty simple and Kicks on Fire wrote an article about it, that's the method that I use. I am 5/7, missed the hyperposite cause of my crappy wifi at work (best buy) and missed the foamposites due to 9.5 not being a size option. I am not gonna say its easy, but to give you an idea, my phone never leaves my hand or sight until the RSVP has been tweeted and I have sent my DM.
I've had decent luck with Nike Chi. I don't do anything special either, just try to get in quick. Gotten lucky with DB9's, Gold KDIV's, Gold Medal LBJ X's.  But somehow failed on the most general of releases Bred IV's.  

How the F do these CL resellers in my area get their hands on 4 or 5 pairs through RSVP? I think Nike should investigate NTSF LOL

Back
Top Bottom