Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Missed out on these but hey, my Nexus 4 shipped so I'm good anyway. Congrats to the lucky few that got through.

I didn't even want a pair of the DB 9 I just wanted to see if i could get a pair through my cell phone and I ended up copping a Size 13 23 minutes after release. :smokin

I was able to add them to my cart 3 times but kept receiving the Timed Out message each time I had them in my cart. :smh:

Who copped to wear? Be honest.
I tried to cop, not a lot of effort really. But if I woulda scored a pair, I woulda sold em no doubt.

Guys Im telling you right now, any personal info posted of other people in attempt to preemptively cancel someone's order will get you banned.

Just a warning.

This was an EASY cop in my opinion. Love Nike's system of getting it into your cart and having it reserved

[COLOR=#red]all sort of gs sizes pop up out of no where i didnt even refresh page let me add a sz 7 to cart just now ..really weird[/COLOR]

I didn't even want a pair of the DB 9 I just wanted to see if i could get a pair through my cell phone and I ended up copping a Size 13 23 minutes after release.
smokin.gif
definitly was sold out the first 17 minutes.......

I didn't even want a pair of the DB 9 I just wanted to see if i could get a pair through my cell phone and I ended up copping a Size 13 23 minutes after release.
smokin.gif
meanwhile i couldn't add my sz.13 to my cart the whole time..

i just don't get what im doing wrong on ndc..

lol i got two on lock and its DB 2/4
Lol didn't mean to come off as a d-bag. I was just confused because you were talking about removing the stitching and then read your sig.

Yeah, using shoes as trade bait is the way to go. F reseller prices. I traded my GMP pack for Cool Grey IVs, 02 Charcoal VIIs and $300 cash. Sheesh

Tried for my girls GS size first and was able to get them. Tried for my size simultaneously and it wouldn't add to my cart at all. It's all good though. I hope she's happy when she gets them.

struck out AGAIN. Messes a dudes day up 
mean.gif

ps: Lurker for awhile, finally made an account awhile ago..sup fam 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
really though im still heated how is it gonna tell me i was inactive for 30mins when they released at 8am and it wasnt even 830 yet ? 

Back
Top Bottom