Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

FML I was driving home when RF tweeted the unclaimed pairs, i did send a tweet but I doubt it was fast enough...

Got my 9s in a 12 for myself, but wasnt able to get the dunks in a 12, so i guess ill trade the 8.5s i got for em. No big worries on my end tho. Good way to go into a friday

MOA coming with second RSVP with most sizes.

If anyone needs ( for MOA) inbox me ASAP!

Last edited:
Now i see why you have 4 pairs lol
laugh.gif
fool trying to pretend he wanted to buy

What an expensive day :frown: glad I was able to help a friend for retail (Sz 8 is shipped and gone) who's serving overseas, but got my phone stolen in the process by some crackhead on the bus so grabbed a new iphone 5 which was $240 SMFH. Got lucky and got two RSVP's and was able to get them both by changing clothes lol.

Niketown lady while grabbing the second pair: "do you got a twin brother? Someone with the same name just grabbed a pair"

Last edited:
What an expensive day
frown.gif
glad I was able to help a friend for retail (Sz 8 is shipped and gone) who's serving overseas, but got my phone stolen in the process by some crackhead on the bus so grabbed a new iphone 5 which was $240 SMFH. Got lucky and got two RSVP's and was able to get them both by changing clothes lol.
Niketown lady while grabbing the second pair: "do you got a twin brother? Someone with the same name just grabbed a pair"
lol idiots

@NikePortland: You can be eligible for tomorrows Air Jordan 9 Doernbecher #RSVP if you did not successfully purchase from the original #RSVP.

Are all Nike locations doing this? NikeLV didn't say anything about the original purchasers. Seems smart low key so others have a chance

@NikePortland: You can be eligible for tomorrows Air Jordan 9 Doernbecher #RSVP if you did not successfully purchase from the original #RSVP.
Are all Nike locations doing this? NikeLV didn't say anything about the original purchasers. Seems smart low key so others have a chance

All of the stores should do that!

Last edited:
Glad I can add the DB9 in my sneaker vault. The 3M was a good surprise, like most in here thought it was only on the Sample. Will post detail pics later.

8232856991_92ff885a28.jpg

.......:smokin :smokin 8) :D

If anyone in AZ needs a RSVP, contact me quickly. Nike Scottsdale will be doing a re-RSVP soon.

Back
Top Bottom