JORDAN ADDICTION

True Collectors do not stop but there are times when you cant really buy everything you want and you gotta slow down.

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

When is the best time to stop collecting, do true jordan heads stop, or they keep on going?
i dont plan on stopping soon but im only 17 so i cant really say when i will stop, but i do notice ppl do stop when they have a kid or get married, but when do u NTers think is ur last day?

How do you do it man?? Im only 15 and its hard to really get ur collection built up when you wanna pay for everything else lol. I work my asss but can only doso much here and there

man its hard...
smh.gif

-bdis-

i will never stop i might slow down a bit mostly now cuz i want to get a bike but at the side i still want my shoes

I love jays and have some but im definitely a believer in quality releases. It definitely helps that I can wear them at work.

Originally Posted by deyxknow

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

When is the best time to stop collecting, do true jordan heads stop, or they keep on going?
i dont plan on stopping soon but im only 17 so i cant really say when i will stop, but i do notice ppl do stop when they have a kid or get married, but when do u NTers think is ur last day?

How do you do it man?? Im only 15 and its hard to really get ur collection built up when you wanna pay for everything else lol. I work my asss but can only do so much here and there
i have a well payed job at my age, im quality control for a manuafacturin company here in az, i had to take summer school and doo alot of work toget here

Can't stop Won't Stop
From JB to Nike it's all crack IMO
Had to open a PO Box so my girl would stop sweatin' me
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug

LOL let me tell you what really does happen im 19 and I have a 2 year old kid.
well I started collecting at 13 years old little by little then I would buy every Jordan that I thought was ight I dident really care cuz I love jays. Now Ijust buy the jays that u cant miss out in like the last pair of jays I bought were the 11/12 package there nothing that great that came out after that thatcought my attention.just started buying my little mans some jays. To answer your question true j heads never stop collecting

I think true collectors never really stop collecting. I think they get picky as they get older. I myself have been collecting J's since 93. I stopped forabout 2 years. Then got back again but only this time I only try to collect only OG colorways and those I missed when I stopped for a couple of years.

I am not interested in hype especially for a shoe that i am not going to wear. I have owned about 85% of the Jays i've always wanted. When I get that other15%, I will consider slowing down my average of yearly purchases. The only problem I have is that I am still looking for older shoes which means I have to paytwice as much as a normal release.

I'm trying to stop buying any new releases, until they step their $&*% up. The black friday 23's were my last in store JB purchases. I'll bebuying shoes forever though, just trying to be more selective.

roll.gif
you guys are all newbies,im 40 and still excited for every retros JBrelease,been copping AirJordans since 1987,(no Jumpman/trashy looking shoes)my wife hates my guts, dont know when to stop though,"once an addict always anaddict"thats me,so long fellas!
smokin.gif

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop or slow down, but I never do. Jordans got me....HELP!

Back
Top Bottom