Jordan Alpha 1 on NIKE ID - Just got the email

got my email too im just goin to wait for the 15th of feb they wont be numbered but you dont have to worry if youll get them or not

Originally Posted by eltouha

^hopefully they'll also come down in price a bit too.
yeah, way too much for me. with tax(where i live), it comes out to $175.60.
smh.gif

i agree that they are pricey - but I think they are priced around $160 CDN up north in Toronto anyways so with the favourable exchange rate, I am hardly payinga premium for the ID and colour choice factor. Although it is an"alpha" these are the first (of hopefully many) numbered Air Jordan to be onnikeid....3s and 4s would be sweet haha.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

take it back $160 for some Alpha 1 ID's makes me
sick.gif

Kobe V ID is a bit pricey too..... but at least that has a decent range of options.

i don't like how you can't change the color of that tongue label with the '23' on it.

160 is way too much..... i will wait to see if they release the black toes as a GR. not sure why they are charging so much when other id's are like 15-20bucks more.

yea i got one too but the price is a little steep. hopefully they come down in price. until then, my locker is filled with alpha 1s id ready for purchase lol

It was only a matter of time before JB got involved in ID's. I rue the day that the numbered series becomes available for ID.

When does NIKE update there site? I was hopeing to be able to cop at midnight but they still say "sold out today". I really dont feel like waiting up till like 3am. Anyone that can help??

Back
Top Bottom