Jordan Alpha 1 on NIKE ID - Just got the email

Nike ID for Air Jordan 1 Alpha

You guys see this? Limited time....you can customize AJ 1 Alphas.

moz-screenshot.png
20100121_Jordan_header3.jpg

If this is late or a repost mods please delete.

Thanks for the heads up.

Best change the titlte to Jordan ALPHA 1 to avoid confusion. :smile:

NICE. They unlocked more colors than what they had with the iD contest. Time to start customizing...

anybody else manage to get a pair today? so not only do you get to make a pair of 1/1 jordan (alpha) 1s but they are a 1/575? I designed a pair of OGblack/reds but instead of red I did purple. Old school raptors colourway! Anyone with nikeid experience know if it really takes 4 weeks to deliver? thanks.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

anybody try and place an order yet? can only 23 ppl make a pair each day?

i think it says 23 pairs each day til Feb. 14th.... Available to everybody on the 15th

i'ma make some BMP blak/wht/red colorways hahaha

how do they go from $125 for the GR's to $160 for the iD's? and there isn't a green color option to be found anywhere. nike might really hate thecolor green
smh.gif

This shoe feels like it would be great to play in when I picked it up of the shelf the other day...but $160? I will wait til the GR colorway is on sale.

Ahh So Tempted to cough up da $160 but Theres so many good releases this year and pockets def hurting

lol i'm saying, i can understand marking up iD's of a shoe $20 from the GR's but an extra $35?? first it was the kobe 5's from $130 to $165,now it's the alpha 1's from $125 to $160. and the options pretty much stayed the same in numbers and colors throughout each new shoe to iD.

no green, but i can get a good emulation of the Xq ones on this
happy.gif

deletemel.jpg

just can't get the tongue red
frown.gif

yeah...160 is too much imo, especially considering i like the gr c/w's, but hopefully some people are able to have fun w/ it

Back
Top Bottom