**JORDAN ARTWORK**...Finished and prints made... *Read**

Hey, I have been showing you guys my artwork in a previous post and now i am finally, finally, finished. The drawing is unique in that it is done in tiny, tinydots. No Lines whatsoever. I would guess there is 500,000+ little dots that make up the entire image. It allows me to produce very fine detail. I used a .20mmtechnical pen for the entire drawing. I have prints made through a process called "giclee printing." It is the highest quality print in the world.The print is NOT on poster type paper, but yet a thick high quality art paper that will never fade. It is exactly like the original. That's the benefits ofgiclee printing even though it's expensive.
It was tough for me to price this thing because it took me a long time to complete it, coupled with the price of giclee printing, I have decided on theseprices. I have 2 sizes...
16x20...$80---------(only 50 prints made)
14x18...$60---------(only 500 prints made)
Signed and Numbered. Shipping is too be determined by location and will be added to price. Insurance is required.
Again, the paper is a top grade thick art paper with texture. Looks awesome in person.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase one, pleasse contact me at Mholtz2323@yahoo.com
Later
Mike by the way, some of the picture are out of focus a bit. Looks 100x better in person.

Here is my new project, tiger woods. This one should be cool too.

eek.gif

serious artwork fam.

wow nice artwork
keep it up man in my opinion if u can u shud do the
mj with like all the shoes around him like a tree 1-23
and he wud be wearing the og black/red 1s

Back
Top Bottom