Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

The Chicago X was ruined when they decided to stitch 23 on it. I have no idea who decides to put the 23 on all the x's and v's. Its just plain stupid. They took all the specialness out of it. Its real easy to pass on them because of that. I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.

30t6p3b.gif
  @  $160

Originally Posted by El Bro

I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.
IV's are the only thing im keen on at this stage for 2012, but going by the photos of the samples that were recently shown of the White cement IV's, im not that excited about them.Its a shame that the quality of fakes have caught up with genuine Jordans, a sad time indeed.

MJ is coming to Australia in November for the President's cup Golf tournment, i will be at the airport holding up signs, telling him how +#*@ his shoes have become
laugh.gif
 , get him to sign some hybrids too.
eek.gif

I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

IV's are the only thing im keen on at this stage for 2012, but going by the photos of the samples that were recently shown of the White cement IV's, im not that excited about them.Its a shame that the quality of fakes have caught up with genuine Jordans, a sad time indeed.

MJ is coming to Australia in November for the President's cup Golf tournment, i will be at the airport holding up signs, telling him how +#*@ his shoes have become
laugh.gif
 , get him to sign some hybrids too.
eek.gif

Everyone's complaining about $160 for the retro's. Wait until the xi's get released at the end of the year for $200. Think it's time to slowly withdraw myself from buying retro's with this trend.

Everyone's complaining about $160 for the retro's. Wait until the xi's get released at the end of the year for $200. Think it's time to slowly withdraw myself from buying retro's with this trend.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

people will be willing to pay 200 for concords though....just wait for the resale price on em....people will complain about 160, but if they do in fact come out well, then people will be wishing they would have paid 160 retail.....I can't believe black/vred X's will have a WHITE midsole afterall...I sure hope metallic's statement is correct and confirmed by many more people, just to set it in stone, not trying to doubt you metallic, but some more confirmation is never a bad thing......horrible decision by JB to release them with a white midsole....

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

people will be willing to pay 200 for concords though....just wait for the resale price on em....people will complain about 160, but if they do in fact come out well, then people will be wishing they would have paid 160 retail.....I can't believe black/vred X's will have a WHITE midsole afterall...I sure hope metallic's statement is correct and confirmed by many more people, just to set it in stone, not trying to doubt you metallic, but some more confirmation is never a bad thing......horrible decision by JB to release them with a white midsole....

WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS ON WHAT RETROS RETURN UNCHANGED? WHY IS IT THAT SOME RETURN TRUE TO FORM AND OTHERS GET CHANGED?

WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS ON WHAT RETROS RETURN UNCHANGED? WHY IS IT THAT SOME RETURN TRUE TO FORM AND OTHERS GET CHANGED?

Imposter Chicago 10s... Easy PASS... Cement 4s will be a Pass as well, if they dont change that grey color AND the leather has to be a step above those terrible Mars and Military Blues. Since we all know they wont, that makes the Cement 4s a pass too. Rather get some '99s...again

Imposter Chicago 10s... Easy PASS... Cement 4s will be a Pass as well, if they dont change that grey color AND the leather has to be a step above those terrible Mars and Military Blues. Since we all know they wont, that makes the Cement 4s a pass too. Rather get some '99s...again

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Plain and simple,  because they are Morons.  Only a moron would not realize the magnitude of the Chicago X, and release it with a 23 and a white midsole. 

Plain and simple,  because they are Morons.  Only a moron would not realize the magnitude of the Chicago X, and release it with a 23 and a white midsole. 

Seriously Memphis, that's what I want to know too. I'm sure someone here knows who is in charge.......It really doesn't make any sense why they would do that....but the funny thing is, they had to have some kind of idea what that CW meant to collectors or else they would have brought it back awhile ago instead of waiting so long....right?

For sure, confirmed by more than just Metallic, the white/black/vred Xs will have a WHITE midsole?

Seriously Memphis, that's what I want to know too. I'm sure someone here knows who is in charge.......It really doesn't make any sense why they would do that....but the funny thing is, they had to have some kind of idea what that CW meant to collectors or else they would have brought it back awhile ago instead of waiting so long....right?

For sure, confirmed by more than just Metallic, the white/black/vred Xs will have a WHITE midsole?

The Chicago X was ruined when they decided to stitch 23 on it. I have no idea who decides to put the 23 on all the x's and v's. Its just plain stupid. They took all the specialness out of it. Its real easy to pass on them because of that. I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

Actually mj often wore v and x with his player number stiched on his player exclusives!He had the 45 stiched on his x chicagos backIn 1995 regular season, just like the 2007sample for tge cdp which got replaced byThe black/shadows which mj woreIn the 1st round playoffs against charlotte!What makes me angry is that jb seems to Release the chicagos with white midsoles.Since i already have the white/steelgreysI dont see any point to get anotherX that looks so similar in contrast.

Actually mj often wore v and x with his player number stiched on his player exclusives!He had the 45 stiched on his x chicagos backIn 1995 regular season, just like the 2007sample for tge cdp which got replaced byThe black/shadows which mj woreIn the 1st round playoffs against charlotte!What makes me angry is that jb seems to Release the chicagos with white midsoles.Since i already have the white/steelgreysI dont see any point to get anotherX that looks so similar in contrast.

Back
Top Bottom