Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS ON WHAT RETROS RETURN UNCHANGED? WHY IS IT THAT SOME RETURN TRUE TO FORM AND OTHERS GET CHANGED?

Plain and simple,  because they are Morons.  Only a moron would not realize the magnitude of the Chicago X, and release it with a 23 and a white midsole. 

Seriously Memphis, that's what I want to know too. I'm sure someone here knows who is in charge.......It really doesn't make any sense why they would do that....but the funny thing is, they had to have some kind of idea what that CW meant to collectors or else they would have brought it back awhile ago instead of waiting so long....right?

For sure, confirmed by more than just Metallic, the white/black/vred Xs will have a WHITE midsole?

I JUST DON'T GET IT. SOME RETROS RETURN ALMOST COMPLETELY THE SAME, I.E. PLAYOFF 13'S, BORDEAUX 7'S BUT OTHERS GET ALTERED A LOT.

HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK I'M GONNA PASS ON THE CHICAGO 10'S IF THEY RELEASE WITH THE WHITE MIDSOLE AND I NEVER PASS ON OG COLORWAYS. HAVEN'T DONE SO IN OVER 10 YEARS.

IMO, CHANGING THINGS UP FROM THE OG A LITTLE BIT IS OK LIKE WITH THE HEART LOGO ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S OR EVEN PUTTING THE 23 ON THESE WOULD OF BEEN ENOUGH BUT CHANGING UP A WHOLE COLORBLOCKING SCHEME MAKES THIS A WHOLE NEW SHOE AND COLORWAY TO ME. I CAN'T CALL THOSE CHICAGO'S. JUST A WHITE/BLACK/RED 10.

WHO MAKES THE DECISIONS ON WHAT RETROS RETURN UNCHANGED? WHY IS IT THAT SOME RETURN TRUE TO FORM AND OTHERS GET CHANGED?

Plain and simple,  because they are Morons.  Only a moron would not realize the magnitude of the Chicago X, and release it with a 23 and a white midsole. 

Seriously Memphis, that's what I want to know too. I'm sure someone here knows who is in charge.......It really doesn't make any sense why they would do that....but the funny thing is, they had to have some kind of idea what that CW meant to collectors or else they would have brought it back awhile ago instead of waiting so long....right?

For sure, confirmed by more than just Metallic, the white/black/vred Xs will have a WHITE midsole?

I JUST DON'T GET IT. SOME RETROS RETURN ALMOST COMPLETELY THE SAME, I.E. PLAYOFF 13'S, BORDEAUX 7'S BUT OTHERS GET ALTERED A LOT.

HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK I'M GONNA PASS ON THE CHICAGO 10'S IF THEY RELEASE WITH THE WHITE MIDSOLE AND I NEVER PASS ON OG COLORWAYS. HAVEN'T DONE SO IN OVER 10 YEARS.

IMO, CHANGING THINGS UP FROM THE OG A LITTLE BIT IS OK LIKE WITH THE HEART LOGO ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S OR EVEN PUTTING THE 23 ON THESE WOULD OF BEEN ENOUGH BUT CHANGING UP A WHOLE COLORBLOCKING SCHEME MAKES THIS A WHOLE NEW SHOE AND COLORWAY TO ME. I CAN'T CALL THOSE CHICAGO'S. JUST A WHITE/BLACK/RED 10.

your gonna see somebody paint the midsole after rd & be pissed you didnt cop for the employee price

your gonna see somebody paint the midsole after rd & be pissed you didnt cop for the employee price

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I'm sure people will do that, but you shouldn't have to be modding shoes just to make them look the way they are supposed to. Memphis- that last para exactly is what I think too. Isn't Gentry still around though? IMO all they really had to do was flip the Jumpman on the back (make it go the other way) and thats enough differentiation OR put a 45 on the side since he actually played in that. I wouldn't mind either, but would prefer the reversed Jumpman with no number on the side.
Can someone confirm what Metallic said about the WHITE midsole being official?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I'm sure people will do that, but you shouldn't have to be modding shoes just to make them look the way they are supposed to. Memphis- that last para exactly is what I think too. Isn't Gentry still around though? IMO all they really had to do was flip the Jumpman on the back (make it go the other way) and thats enough differentiation OR put a 45 on the side since he actually played in that. I wouldn't mind either, but would prefer the reversed Jumpman with no number on the side.
Can someone confirm what Metallic said about the WHITE midsole being official?

Pass on all those X's. That stitching ruined it for me. And if something doesn't change on those WC IV's then they'll be a pass too.
30t6p3b.gif

Pass on all those X's. That stitching ruined it for me. And if something doesn't change on those WC IV's then they'll be a pass too.
30t6p3b.gif

Can't agree with you more

Can't agree with you more

alot of you guys are complaining about the white midsole on the chicago X's but more than half of you guys will be posting up pics of them come next january in the pickup thread..i agree,i don't like it but is that gonna stop me from copping?no.$160 for IV's is ridiculous as well,but that won't stop me from copping either and i'm sure this pertains to about everyone in here & jb knows that for sure

alot of you guys are complaining about the white midsole on the chicago X's but more than half of you guys will be posting up pics of them come next january in the pickup thread..i agree,i don't like it but is that gonna stop me from copping?no.$160 for IV's is ridiculous as well,but that won't stop me from copping either and i'm sure this pertains to about everyone in here & jb knows that for sure

^ I won't be copping the Chicago 10s if there is a white midsole, but like you said, I am probably in the minority on that decision.

^ I won't be copping the Chicago 10s if there is a white midsole, but like you said, I am probably in the minority on that decision.

Back
Top Bottom