jordan brand 23/25 experience

it was ok seen GENTRY he had on a sweet #%$ jacket it was black leather with lasering of all the jordan kicks

^^is it just me or do I see a jumpman on those 11's. Look at the mirror reflection in the background. I'm going to take a better look when I go today.

Originally Posted by manny1

^^is it just me or do I see a jumpman on those 11's. Look at the mirror reflection in the background. I'm going to take a better look when I go today.
Yeah, you're right... I thought those XI's Silver Anniversary didn't have it... But now we can only hope they'll drop... even here in europe... Oh and by the way JB please come to Paris with this 23/25 Experience!!!

Jumpman on XI's = LOL at people preordering fake kicks for 3 bills. I knew it... LOL.

Gotta get 3 pairs of those XI's now..

YO! For the people who went, does it cost anything? Please say no... ha. I have to go here.

im in h-town, but imma def. have to hit this up...is this place permanent or just a temporary exhibit?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ its free and no its not permanent they giving out free shirts,their a vip section that i was able to get in2 bcuz of my boss u crazy KEVIN

They need to take that show on the road so the rest of us can enjoy it.  Looks great!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

LOOKs like it is a dope $$+ event.

Wish I was able to see something like that in my area.

Glad I live in Dallas...have never attended any all star events and this week has been pretty amazing...Great turn out to everything!!!

Dallas All Star Sneakend...thanks to all who contributed the Deadstock Crew, Heatseekers (Ft. Worth), Solesupreme, Phase2, 16 Assassin, Frantalations, and the entire Sneaks Up crew out of S.A.  The Jordan team was in the building along with the Lebron Design Team for the Zoom Lebron VII - Mayor and DJ Greg Street brought an amazing collection with them.  I will make a post of all the tables so I don't completely derail this thread.  Anyways we all went to the 23/25 experience afterwards and had a great time reliving the childhood we all grew up with.

I was there last night got to meet 9th wonder, kicked it with Bun who I know from the Houston scene and chopped it up with Wale. I pics that I will post later. Also Howard White the president was there who spoke to me about the 25th anniversary XIs. He said expect them to be SUPER limited with more 11s on the way! I tried to get more info but H never spills all of the beans . Really cool peeps though.

Free Lasering?
pimp.gif

I would have done a pair of Varsity red 6's.

Back
Top Bottom