JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait. This stuff will sell out to the hypebeasts, and then we'll see the "b-grades" shirt, jeans AND the shoes at Levis and/or Nike Outlets.They'll just "magically appear" at random outlets and then folks will be heated becasue they dropped that dough on the pack to be the first onewith it. I see another Melo XII fiasco like where some of the Nubuck XIIs ended up at retail stores.

Although I'm intrigued to see the products and how they'll do on the market, the thought of a denim AJ1 irks me.

these will sell out, and i will pick them up 5 months after release at my local spot. the lightning IV comes to mind

So how will this work as far as the size is concerned...Are you going to be able to pick your jean size and shoe size or are you going to get stuck with apre-determined size pack?

smh.gif
sick.gif
Easy pass..."Next please!"

Originally Posted by sneakertinker

So how will this work as far as the size is concerned...Are you going to be able to pick your jean size and shoe size or are you going to get stuck with a pre-determined size pack?

I wondered the same thing....i thought that would be interesting to see.....not saying im interested in purchasing though

Wow! Whaddya know!? Another gimmicky Air Jordan model to further desecrate the legacy of all other original Air Jordans.

So much potential for this collab to do something innovative and cool, and if the pics represent what the AJ 1/Levi shoes will look like (I personally thinkthose shoes in the pics are fake) then once again we are left with a boring and ugly butchered classic AJ. I don't even get the impression"jean" material was used in this shoes, just all wrong....

A pair of Levi's at the store= $30
Jordan 1's=$100
Shirt=$30
-------------------
$160 Here the hell did the get $395 from.

It seems like Jordan Brand is just seeing how far they can go, gouging us for our money. They see all the $300 packs sell out and say "Let's make morelimited packs and put the price higher these people will buy anythin." Soon you will have $500 and $600 packs. This is rediculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom