JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

6q0be2x.jpg

Jordan Brand and Levi's have officially announced a collaborative partnership aimed at uniting "classic style with urban design flair, deliveringfreshly-interpreted takes on iconic flagship product from both leaders'. Through this collaboration, Jordan Brand and Levi's are set to release theJordan/Levi's co-branded "23/501" Collection in March of 2008.

The "23/501" collection will feature a pair of Air Jordan Retro 1s, co-branded Levi's 501 jeans, and a signature T-Shirt featuring the graphicartwork from both brands. All three of these pieces will be sold together as a set and will come packaged in an "innovative, co-branded package, speciallydesigned for this occasion". The "23/501" jeans will feature "premium, selvage denim will be lined with the signature Jordan Brand elephantprint and include a sneaker protector at the cuff, reducing the transfer of indigo dye to the shoe. The 501[emoji]174[/emoji] Jean will feature a gold metallic zipper fly andthe Jordan Brand signature Jumpman logo embroidered on the pockets along with the Jordan Brand name on the rear leather-measurement waistband patch"

The Air Jordan Retro 1s will be "one-of-a-kind and will be made from Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Original 501[emoji]174[/emoji] denim, printed with the traditional Jordan Brand elephantgraphic design."

The Jordan Brand x Levi's "23/501" Collection is set to release on March 1, 2008 at select specialty retailers, Levi[emoji]174[/emoji] Stores and Niketownlocations.

So much potential. But with some of these JB releases it could be horrible. I hope the shoe doesnt end up looking like the denim dunk.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

The pack will retail for $395

Here's a teaser pic
8b6f4ag.jpg

DC21
$392 for a pair of I's a t-shirt and a pair of Levi's?
eyes.gif

Agreed. $395 is just too much
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ JB

Co-sign. I'd rathere cop a pair of Levi's for $40, shirt for $30, and a pair of Is for $100.

LOL! You can't even see the JORDAN stitching when you wear them.
BS.
Well, nice info! Appreciate it.

They gonna fit the way MJ wears his jeans? Straight highwater and above the belly button status? Word to Urkel.
I'd love to see that, really be able to pick out the hype beasts.

Sound interesting. Those I's better have a WOW effect if you think I'm gonna pay $395 for this pack

First when I heard the idea, I thought this would be the UGLIEST collabo. How can JB go full out hypebeast: levis FRAGMENT (Fenoms), levis CLOT, levis ALIFE,levis ATMOS and now levis JORDAN?!?!

And seeing how JB has already done jeans before with their lifestyle direction, this was a big no no.

But on second thought, if they let Levis do the whole designing, I'd be curious to see how they look.

I remain skeptical until I see a decent concept with a NICE design.

circa puma evisu concept JUST flew... but this................. hmmm?

I believe the last time I bought 501 jeans was in middle school. They were stonewashed and I used to peg and/or safety pin 'em at the ankles getting thatnice fold up the pant leg. 501's are a little too snug for my taste! If they released a Jordan/Docker's collabo, I'm set for work!

Wouldnt buy the package but I think the collaboration was a good idea...the clothing might be way better than the JB clothes out now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom