Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

Last year I got Jordan V's from Champs and I got home and they had the paint all messed up like this.. cmon Jordan Brand

8x8t95.jpg

2iar7uq.jpg

Originally Posted by beansietime

How about getting a pair of Concords from NDC and finally wearing them months later only to find out they are two different sizes:

Yes this is my pair and yes I am pissed.
what was the size difference? did they rectify this or are you just assed out of a pair of concords?  Sucks either way

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

Originally Posted by beansietime

How about getting a pair of Concords from NDC and finally wearing them months later only to find out they are two different sizes:

Yes this is my pair and yes I am pissed.
what was the size difference? did they rectify this or are you just assed out of a pair of concords?  Sucks either way

Depend what you consider rectifying and @!*'ed out.

Once the concords are sold out nike doesn't have a return batch in case they need to make exchanges.

Most likely Nike will give you the option to return the shoes, get your money back and they will probably top you off with a 15% off next purchase coupon if you express your frustration

its unfortunate that you realized the incorrect sizes months down the road because at this point your purchase isnt under the return warranty which usually last about 30days from purchase day. 

This was taken from another thread:

Looks like the geniuses and JB forgot to do their homework again. The Bulls won 'chips in 91, 92, 93, 96, 97 and 98...NOT 95, 96, 97!

I bought the Columbia XIV Low's on RD from a Champs store back in '99. I wore them a TON, and then one day a few years later I noticed something...

They have different parts on the bottoms. The left shoe has a columbia blue Jumpman with a grilled plate while the right shoe has a white Jumpman with carbon fiber.

Compare to a DS pair, they both should have the blue Jumpman with the grilled plate.

Side by side comparison.

That's weird cuz i had the same EXACT pair with the carbon plate in high school. :lol:

the logo on those aqua 8s really made me LOL. if i got them for a good price id still keep them aha. 

this is a very interesting thread...i guess eveybody makes mistakes and jb is no exception..but some of this ish is ridiculous 

funny but am i the only one who looked thru their collection to find some errors after reading this post?

Back
Top Bottom